New Community Manager

Optic

• Myouya featured this topic
6 hours ago, Optic said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to formally announce @Myouya as our new Community Manager for AF.

In the coming days we will be looking at focusing heavily on rejuvenating the core forum discussion sections, features, as well as reviewing Clubs and Blogs.

To achieve this the extra features such as the Gallery and Anime Database have been disabled, they may come back at a later revamp but for now the main focus is on the main discussion topics.

It's obvious AF has had a slump in activity and a big part of that is due to my absence arising from personal and work circumstances within the last 3 years, I sincerely apologise for this. I'm happy to report that those circumstances have changed this year and I am excited to help rejuvenate AF. In the coming days a new Moderator team will also be recruited.

Thank you, for your ongoing support to AF.

@OpticDid you run X-Evolution Forums? Cuz' we miss it.

On 2/10/2023 at 8:23 AM, Optic said:

Hi @Digimon_Sommelier now that’s a name I haven’t seen for awhile, they went down around 2014? No I didn’t manage it, iMon did a long time ago. Probably best we take this conversation elsewhere as it’s not related to the main topic in hand. 

Sorry!

2 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

More moderators sounds like a great idea. May i make a suggestion? Perhaps best to add mods from different parts of the world so moderation is spread over the 24 hrs :)

I can get on board with this idea, if at all possible, or as much as you all can manage to spread it over 24 hours with the different timezones.

• 5 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 5:38 AM, Optic said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to formally announce @Myouya as our new Community Manager for AF.

In the coming days we will be looking at focusing heavily on rejuvenating the core forum discussion sections, features, as well as reviewing Clubs and Blogs.

To achieve this the extra features such as the Gallery and Anime Database have been disabled, they may come back at a later revamp but for now the main focus is on the main discussion topics.

It's obvious AF has had a slump in activity and a big part of that is due to my absence arising from personal and work circumstances within the last 3 years, I sincerely apologise for this. I'm happy to report that those circumstances have changed this year and I am excited to help rejuvenate AF. In the coming days a new Moderator team will also be recruited.

Thank you, for your ongoing support to AF.

Yes. Congrats!

...Late to the party, as usual, aren't I? 😔