bad dating experiences?

Nebulous

• 4 months later...

One time I was going to meet up with a girl from MySpace. She looked nothing like her picture. We still hung out that day and had a good time but it never led to anything else. We were still friends on MySpace after that for as long as that platform lasted. We chatted every once in a while but never really hung out again in person and never hooked up.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 12:37 AM, Nebulous said:

One time I was going to meet up with a girl from MySpace. She looked nothing like her picture. We still hung out that day and had a good time but it never led to anything else. We were still friends on MySpace after that for as long as that platform lasted. We chatted every once in a while but never really hung out again in person and never hooked up.

People always try looking better that really is..

Edited by animechat

A girl messaged me from a dating app. We went on a date. Thought it went well...until I tried to call her about a week later and see about another one...a man answered claiming to be her fiance! As soon as he made the statement, I heard her laughing in the background as he told me to never call her again. I hung up. 😕