Greetings from Holland

Bulletje76

Hi people,

Man, 46 years old, living in the Netherlands. Watching anime since 1995.

Working (just for fun) on a website where i post all animes i deem worthy of a 6+ (out of 10). Mostly like ninja, magic, fantasy and isekai

Made an account on this forum since i forgot a name of an anime i watched and it is driving me mad. So will make a thread on that. BUT looking on this forum it seems i will enjoy more posts on here,

On 2/20/2023 at 1:30 PM, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!!

you do know that the netherlands have the tallest men in the world and ducks fly into our head anyways?

• Informative 1

On 2/21/2023 at 10:58 PM, Otaku Gamer said:

Welcome to the forum, @Bulleje76 ! Greetings from the United States of America. ^^ Always nice to see new people signing up.

Thank you. The united states of America where recent study shows 10 % of children think chocolate milk comes from brown cows? hahah sorry couldn't resist. Thanks for the warm welcome.

On 2/22/2023 at 6:37 AM, Ohayotaku said:

sorry, couldn’t resist :P 

hahaha no problem

33 minutes ago, Bulleje76 said:

Thank you. The united states of America where recent study shows 10 % of children think chocolate milk comes from brown cows? hahah sorry couldn't resist. Thanks for the warm welcome.

hahaha no problem

lol That made me chuckle a bit. I never would've thought anyone had that idea. XD You're definitely welcome though. :D

On 2/24/2023 at 11:42 AM, Bulleje76 said:

That sounds about right. I had an employee once who thought that dark meat chicken (thighs/legs) came from chickens with black feathers and white meat (breasts/wings) came from chickens with white feathers. I think it legit puzzled her when we all laughed after she said that. 🤣

8 minutes ago, viruxx said:

That sounds about right. I had an employee once who thought that dark meat chicken (thighs/legs) came from chickens with black feathers and white meat (breasts/wings) came from chickens with white feathers. I think it legit puzzled her when we all laughed after she said that. 🤣

I once was in New York and i saw chicken legs in a supermarktetm with the lable "front legs" . Haha people now and then asked if it were front or back legs, hence the lable. 

• Funny 1