Having a week holiday. Anyone recommandations?

Bulletje76

Question

Hi,

I like isekai, magic and fantasy. I watched quite a bit but maybe i missed a hidden pearl? Hahaha or maybe i missed a big one hiding in plain side

I would love to have some recommendations

Kind regards. 

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Not sure what you’ve already seen. Some possibilities: The Eminence in Shadow • Skeleton Knight in Another World • Claymore • Record of the Lodoss War • Dororo• Fate Zero • Fullmetal Alchemist (original & Brotherhood) • Scrapped Princess 

13 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Not sure what you’ve already seen. Some possibilities: The Eminence in Shadow • Skeleton Knight in Another World • Claymore • Record of the Lodoss War • Dororo• Fate Zero • Fullmetal Alchemist (original & Brotherhood) • Scrapped Princess 

3 of those i havent watched. Big thanks for your time and effort. Will watch them

On 2/20/2023 at 1:19 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Hi mate, finished The eminence in the shadow. The first two episodes are very confusing. it gets a lot better after that. I like the overpowered MC, i like the graphics, i like the pace and the magic. What i do not like is the continues drive of the mc to be a weak background character. It gets annoying fast. Still a nice score from me, 7 out of 10. Thanks. Will go to the next suggestion of yours today

On 2/21/2023 at 11:40 PM, Otaku Gamer said:

The only thing I can really think of is Chrno Crusade. It's more on the supernatural side, following a Sister of the Cross named Rosette, her long lost brother, and a devil (or demon) named Chrono. I highly recommend it.

Your suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you

38 minutes ago, Bulleje76 said:

Hi mate, finished The eminence in the shadow. The first two episodes are very confusing. it gets a lot better after that. I like the overpowered MC, i like the graphics, i like the pace and the magic. What i do not like is the continues drive of the mc to be a weak background character. It gets annoying fast. Still a nice score from me, 7 out of 10. Thanks. Will go to the next suggestion of yours today

Your suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you

You're welcome. ^^

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 1:19 AM, Ohayotaku said:

watching claymore. It needs some getting used to. But so far it is good. Not best graphics though but will finish. Thanks again

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

23 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

watching claymore. It needs some getting used to. But so far it is good. Not best graphics though but will finish. Thanks again

You're welcome. It's one of the best I've seen in my opinion. Some sad moments, but an intense combat almost every episode so it's what sprung to mind.

Anyone got a suggestion of an anime for me to watch tonigh. one after the year 2005?

I really cannot watch that 90s-2005 crap anymore. We have come such a long way in anime, graphics are way better. But also the pace, the storyline. Watching an old anime is like watching a little house on the prairy. Or like not driving a cool electric car bu some old saab. Why would you if things got better

Edited by Bulleje76

3 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

Anyone got a suggestion of an anime for me to watch tonigh. one after the year 2005?

I really cannot watch that 90s-2005 crap anymore. We have come such a long way in anime, graphics are way better. But also the pace, the storyline. Watching an old anime is like watching a little house on the prairy. Or like not driving a cool electric car bu some old saab. Why would you if things got better

Like you I find that many of the popular anime series from 90's and very early 2000's have not stood the test of time well and look quite bad compared to today's anime.

As for suggested anime to watch you might like to take a look at Gunslinger Girl and Noir, both are a couple of years the wrong side of your watershed, but they're good stories and well animated.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:06 AM, Bulleje76 said:

Hi,

I like isekai, magic and fantasy. I watched quite a bit but maybe i missed a hidden pearl? Hahaha or maybe i missed a big one hiding in plain side

I would love to have some recommendations

Kind regards. 

Not sure what you’ve already seen, But here are some recommendation Fire Force and Black Clover

• Like 1