spacer.png

Valkyrie (Cautious Hero)

spacer.png

pretty much everyone in Iwa Kakeru Sport Climbing Girls

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

I thought nobody would ever ask. Among the scantily clad fighting game girls drawn in the manga style, nobody tops Elena in Street Fighter. When she was first introduced in SF3, I immediately had it bad for her. Her body had just the right balance of not too much and not too little - just right. She was gorgeous and she was chiseled like a Greek Goddess in a way that didn't make her look too mannish. One of the great things about animation, is that animated girls can surpass the limitations of what is physically possible for the human body. If Capcom had only given us an SF3 anime we may have gotten to see this in full motion other than just in a game...

spacer.png

^^

( art by Genzoman courtesy of fightersgeneration.com )

animated gifs...

spacer.png spacer.pngspacer.png

Official art from Capcom...

spacer.png

spacer.png

More art...

spacer.png

^^

She's the total package. That's a face made for hentai there.

Yet for some reason Capcom can give us a SF4 anime but not an SF3 anime. ☹️ Such a wasted opportunity.

( I might as well go ahead and establish Elena as my waifu at this point )

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

starting off with Sakura Ogami from Danganronpa! Despite her tough exterior, Sakura is really sweet and a very respectable person.images-2023-02-22T162725_416.jpeg.a27af47cb1c92eb09786937dc7fef3bb.jpeg

next up we have Asuna Yuuki from SAO. She's quite strong and very powerful!images-2023-02-22T163249_611.jpeg.82b075351fac89898af5e12897994bc8.jpeg

finally, we have another Danganronpa character. Peko Pekoyama! Peko is a swordswoman and is very physically strong.images-2023-02-22T163405_930.jpeg.187ffbc4c1da8ed93a3a0646448b6e6b.jpeg

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

• 1 month later...