Hi guys new member here!!

Noumia

Hi everyone!!

As far as anime goes, my favorites are definitely Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan and Death Note. I've watched a few others but I'm kinda new to anime actually, so feel free to share any good recommendations if you have them.

Just looking to have a good time and meet some cool people here. :)

• Like 2

Welcome, hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around 😁

5 hours ago, animechat said:

Elfen Lied

Since you enjoyed Parasyte & Chainsaw Man, you’d probably enjoy this one as well as Devil Lady. There’s also a series called Ajin, Demi-human that’s been sitting in my PTW list for awhile that sounds like it would be similar.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Noumia said:

Hi everyone!!

As far as anime goes, my favorites are definitely Dragon Ball, Attack on Titan and Death Note. I've watched a few others but I'm kinda new to anime actually, so feel free to share any good recommendations if you have them.

Just looking to have a good time and meet some cool people here. :)

Fate/Zero, Claymore, Parasyte, Psycho Pass, Madoka Magica, Ergo Proxy, Monster - if you've not seen those defiantly give them a watch they are all awesome and are similar too what your favourites are.

• Like 1

Welcome!

hmmmm.... I guess I would recommend Boku dake ga Inai Machi  or maybe Another.  (But stay away from Another if you don't like gore... the first episode contains a rather gruesome death-by-umbrella scene.)

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:16 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome, hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around 😁

Since you enjoyed Parasyte & Chainsaw Man, you’d probably enjoy this one as well as Devil Lady. There’s also a series called Ajin, Demi-human that’s been sitting in my PTW list for awhile that sounds like it would be similar.

Just finish watching Chainsaw Man. I have to say, it was one of the most exciting anime I've seen in a long time! The animation is absolutely stunning and the characters are so memorable. I found myself completely immersed in the story and rooting for the protagonist every step of the way. 

On 3/14/2023 at 8:17 AM, Soramee_ said:

Welcome!

Thanku <3

• Like 2

On 3/14/2023 at 8:17 AM, Soramee_ said:

Welcome!

<3

On 3/13/2023 at 8:51 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Welcome to Anime Forums!! :)

Thanks 😇

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1