If you like isekai i recommend this anime

Bulletje76

Question

Just finished watching this: Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki 

If you like isekai i can recommend it. I like how it switches on and off from a happy anime to a dark one. I also like they added spiritual power in a world of magic

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

9 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Bulleje76 said:

Just finished watching this: Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki 

If you like isekai i can recommend it. I like how it switches on and off from a happy anime to a dark one. I also like they added spiritual power in a world of magic

I think Inuyasha is isekai, isn't it? Kagome being sent to the feudal era and all. So, I guess I've liked isekai without really knowing it. lol Does Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki have a dub? I'd give it a shot if it did, sounds really interesting.

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

The long title needs an English-dubbed name because I don't feel led to watch it for that reason.

The english title is The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World . I watched 3 eps before dropping. While I haven’t sworn off all new isekai, it just seemed too similar to what I’ve seen before. I still need to finish Eminence in Shadow. Looking forward to Re:Zero 3, Slime 3 & Mushoku Tensei 2 (that one’s pretty controversial because the MC is so pervy, but it does give the sense that he’s using his 2nd life to try & become a better person). Wish we’d get an update on Tanya the Evil season 2 ( sets itself apart from most other isekai with a World War I & II era setting instead of medieval, though magic does exist)

Edited by Ohayotaku

I profoundly dislike any new anime with the hackneyed 'in another world' in it, as it's derivative and unoriginal as heck. Yes, it's an isekai but I don't want to see the borderline same title over and over. Done ranting!