First Kiss

Clayton

I may be 34 years old, but I've never kissed a woman. lol At this point I'm just waiting for that special someone, but being autistic I guess I was just too different to be attractive, which made me think I was ugly. I'm not, but it's amazing the conclusions someone can reach from something so small.

5 minutes ago, Rebel Spirit said:

I may be 34 years old, but I've never kissed a woman. lol At this point I'm just waiting for that special someone, but being autistic I guess I was just too different to be attractive, which made me think I was ugly. I'm not, but it's amazing the conclusions someone can reach from something so small.

We're in an anime forum, so this does not surprise me. Kissed a guy? 

Anyway as an addendum if you've never kissed a girl, at least mention your first time seeing someone else, real or cartoon, kiss. Or who you want to. 

5 minutes ago, Clayton said:

We're in an anime forum, so this does not surprise me. Kissed a guy? 

Anyway as an addendum if you've never kissed a girl, at least mention your first time seeing someone else, real or cartoon, kiss. Or who you want to. 

Naw, I'm a straight guy. I've entertained the idea of being bisexual, but in the end I'm only attracted to women. It's still embarrassing to admit I've never kissed anyone, being this old. lol

9 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

It's still embarrassing to admit I've never kissed anyone, being this old. lol

Don't worry about it. I'm slightly over twice your age and I've never kissed anyone outside of my immediate family and I'm not embarrassed or bothered by it.

7 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Don't worry about it. I'm slightly over twice your age and I've never kissed anyone outside of my immediate family and I'm not embarrassed or bothered by it.

Really? I would've expected you to have done it once or twice. That's honestly surprising. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, it's just everyone else that makes a big deal out of not having done it. Right?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My first kiss took place during a beautiful Gulf Beach wedding service. The soft golden sands embraced our feet as we stood there, surrounded by the enchanting melody of crashing waves. The sun cast its warm, romantic glow over the ceremony, creating a magical ambiance. As the vows were exchanged, our hearts fluttered in sync with the ocean breeze. When the officiant declared them husband and wife, an overwhelming sense of joy filled the air. In that moment, my gaze met my partner's, and the world seemed to fade away. As the guests erupted into applause, we couldn't resist stealing a stolen moment of intimacy. With the backdrop of a breathtaking sunset painting the sky, our lips finally met, sealing our love and marking an unforgettable milestone in our journey together. That Gulf Beach wedding will forever hold a special place in our hearts, not only as witnesses to a beautiful union but as the backdrop of our first kiss, a moment of pure magic.