Hi all!! New here :)

Zafkiel

Hello fellow members,

Just signed myself up on here. I must say this is a great forum. I was looking for a place to share anime interests with other people and came across this site ;)

I can share some favorite Anime series right away with you all. Here’s my list:

Death Note / Naruto / Bleach / Date A Live / Monster / Ergo Proxy / DBZ / Fairy Tail

I also love gaming. Especially Anime games and COD Mobile

Always was fond of the geeky stuff so yeah you can call me a geek 😆

I’m home I guess 😃👍

Greetz, Zafkiel

6 hours ago, Rebel Emotion said:

Hey @Zafkiel, and welcome to AnimeForums. I look forward to reading your future posts. ^^

What's your favorite anime-based game?

Hey Rebel Emotion 😄

Arigatou ^^

I think I must say that Pokémon is on the top of my list. My first game was Pokémon Red on GBC. Every time I bought a new game it always gave me a special feeling. Currently I am playing Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Legends Arceus ;)

Do you have a special fav game also?

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

21 hours ago, Zafkiel said:

Hey Rebel Emotion 😄

Arigatou ^^

I think I must say that Pokémon is on the top of my list. My first game was Pokémon Red on GBC. Every time I bought a new game it always gave me a special feeling. Currently I am playing Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Legends Arceus ;)

Do you have a special fav game also?

I've got a special place in my heart for DBZ games like FighterZ and Kakarot. Hopefully those won't be the only games that come out for it on the Switch though. I haven't seen any others.

There's a story of me and my big sis and how I always compared us to Android 17 and Android 18 when I was growing up because they were the only brother/sister duo in anime I knew of at the time in anime. My big sis loved anime, and was the reason I got into the epic world of Japanimation as she called it. It must've just been called that in the 90s. She passed away 15 years ago at the age of 26, just 1 month before her 27th birthday. I was 19. Thought she'd be around forever, y'know? Anywho, that's why I love DBZ games so much. Kind of my way to stay connected to her.

On 4/21/2023 at 6:04 AM, Rebel Emotion said:

I've got a special place in my heart for DBZ games like FighterZ and Kakarot. Hopefully those won't be the only games that come out for it on the Switch though. I haven't seen any others.

There's a story of me and my big sis and how I always compared us to Android 17 and Android 18 when I was growing up because they were the only brother/sister duo in anime I knew of at the time in anime. My big sis loved anime, and was the reason I got into the epic world of Japanimation as she called it. It must've just been called that in the 90s. She passed away 15 years ago at the age of 26, just 1 month before her 27th birthday. I was 19. Thought she'd be around forever, y'know? Anywho, that's why I love DBZ games so much. Kind of my way to stay connected to her.

I’m sorry to hear about your big sis has passed away. I’m sure she will be smiling at you from a better place. It’s cool and admirable that the bond that you have with your sis will be unbroken by the love for DBZ games. And yeah Android 17 and 18 are a great example of the sibling connection they truly have. Although they are “created” they do share the real life relationship as normal people have.

What titles of the series do you play the most? I personally loved the Budokai series 😉 played Budokai 3 on PS2 aloooot ^^

Also the Naruto Shippuuden games are really fun aswell. They have been played “grey” by my brother and me as we call it over here ‘lol’ ^^

You must like the Anime too right 😉

I am about to watch Date A Live. I really love Kurumi ❤️ she is kinda my Waifu 😆

Looking forward to more of your posts 👍

Edited by Zafkiel

8 hours ago, Zafkiel said:

I’m sorry to hear about your big sis has passed away. I’m sure she will be smiling at you from a better place. It’s cool and admirable that the bond that you have with your sis will be unbroken by the love for DBZ games. And yeah Android 17 and 18 are a great example of the sibling connection they truly have. Although they are “created” they do share the real life relationship as normal people have.

What titles of the series do you play the most? I personally loved the Budokai series 😉 played Budokai 3 on PS2 aloooot ^^

Also the Naruto Shippuuden games are really fun aswell. They have been played “grey” by my brother and me as we call it over here ‘lol’ ^^

You must like the Anime too right 😉

I am about to watch Date A Live. I really love Kurumi ❤️ she is kinda my Waifu 😆

Looking forward to more of your posts 👍

Usually I play the Budokai HD Collection on my PS3 and FighterZ and DBZ Kakarot on my Switch. And yeah, I love the anime. I plan on collecting it all, but it's not going well so far. lol I hope I can though.

I also like the Naruto games. I love the Ultimate Ninja Storm games! I've got them on my Switch, too. I'm not familiar with Date A Live though, but having a waifu/husbando is always a good, intimate way to connect to characters, I've found. Re-l Meyer from Ergo Proxy is my waifu. ^^

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Usually I play the Budokai HD Collection on my PS3 and FighterZ and DBZ Kakarot on my Switch. And yeah, I love the anime. I plan on collecting it all, but it's not going well so far. lol I hope I can though.

I also like the Naruto games. I love the Ultimate Ninja Storm games! I've got them on my Switch, too. I'm not familiar with Date A Live though, but having a waifu/husbando is always a good, intimate way to connect to characters, I've found. Re-l Meyer from Ergo Proxy is my waifu. ^^

Yeah the DBZ anime is hard to collect I quess. There sure is alot of it and because it's going on for years the dvd's are pretty hard to find. I'm from Europe so the most of the stuff isn't avaibale here. That's why I import alot from Japan or the US. As long if the payment method is Paypal then it will work for me :) 

Yesterday i've ordered some TCG Booster Boxes straight from Japan. 2 booster boxes of Date A Live. Pretty happy with my purchase ^^ Now I have to wait a few days. Really can't wait what I will find inside. I'm hoping for some Signed Foil cards of Kurumi ;)

Re-l from Ergo Proxy is also a very cool waifu. She always reminds me of Amy Lee from Evanescence. Was it also love at first sight for you? ^^ 

10 hours ago, Zafkiel said:

Yeah the DBZ anime is hard to collect I quess. There sure is alot of it and because it's going on for years the dvd's are pretty hard to find. I'm from Europe so the most of the stuff isn't avaibale here. That's why I import alot from Japan or the US. As long if the payment method is Paypal then it will work for me :) 

Yesterday i've ordered some TCG Booster Boxes straight from Japan. 2 booster boxes of Date A Live. Pretty happy with my purchase ^^ Now I have to wait a few days. Really can't wait what I will find inside. I'm hoping for some Signed Foil cards of Kurumi ;)

Re-l from Ergo Proxy is also a very cool waifu. She always reminds me of Amy Lee from Evanescence. Was it also love at first sight for you? ^^ 

I wish I had a Paypal account, but I don't have any credit cards. No credit. >< Yeah, I've been trying to collect the orange box DVDs, but I might have to get the blurays instead.

I've never had anything signed, but I never really had the finances to be able to get one. If I could've, I would've got one from Kazuki Takahashi, the creator of the Yugioh manga and the franchise as a whole. I do have the complete Yugioh series, including the Dark Side of Dimensions that came out. It's one of my favorite, earliest anime I remember watching slongside DBZ.

Yeah, there is a resemblance there. It was definitely love at first sight though. She doesn't take anything from anyone and is tough as nails, even facing down a "monster" like Monad Proxy without hesitation. It definitely was love at first sight. I know that much. ^^ How about you? What appeals to you about your waifu in particular?

On 4/26/2023 at 1:02 PM, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!!

Thanks for the welcome 😃

On 4/25/2023 at 9:40 PM, animechat said:

Hi

Hey!! 😄

On 4/18/2023 at 7:31 AM, Zafkiel said:

Hello fellow members,

Just signed myself up on here. I must say this is a great forum. I was looking for a place to share anime interests with other people and came across this site ;)

I can share some favorite Anime series right away with you all. Here’s my list:

Death Note / Naruto / Bleach / Date A Live / Monster / Ergo Proxy / DBZ / Fairy Tail

I also love gaming. Especially Anime games and COD Mobile

Always was fond of the geeky stuff so yeah you can call me a geek 😆

I’m home I guess 😃👍

Greetz, Zafkiel

You can never, ever leave. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

@ZafkielSo, now that you've been situated, how do you like it here?

This feels like coming home 😉

I mean I really like it here. We all have the same interests and that to me it’s if I am surrounded by friends I didn’t have before. (honest opinion) 👍

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1