Looking for recommandations

C1992

Hello I’m looking for a new anime to watch my favourite things are magic and fantasy but right now the must important thing is that I want in anime with ZERO literally zero romance… I’m sick of love and all those shit and I don’t want to see/hear nothing about it

• 2 weeks later...

Anime Recommendations you say

[Zeta Gundam] Some questions reguarding the relationship between Haman ...

Do I have any?

giphy(1).gif.da5e5b468df7acdc9d419c711aeae07f.gifezgif.com-crop.gif.6d67fb60cba4ae51cb36fa9c0f157b32.gifZeta gundam transformation gif 5 » GIF Images Download

What Anime/Character Has Changed Your Life? - Anime Discussion - Anime ...Gundam News – [ガンダムシリーズ] – The Earthian HivemindWhat Anime/Character Has Changed Your Life? - Anime Discussion - Anime ...

Gundam gif 17 » GIF Images DownloadGundam GIF - Gundam Mobilesuitgundam - Discover & Share GIFspackard

Maybe Oshi No Ko or Yamada-Kun to Lv999 no Koli wo Suru that sounds like something I would suggest

I need a senior quote for my yearbook and want to use one from an anime ...

No seriously though watch Mobile Suit Gundam and embrace the amazing world building and deep character writing of Yoshiyuki Tomino

Edited by MarathonGuy1337

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Anyone watched any good science anime recently?  I'm getting so sick of isekai into a dungeon fantasy world.  :(

I assume you have seen the latest Dr Stone episodes?

11 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Anyone watched any good science anime recently?  I'm getting so sick of isekai into a dungeon fantasy world.  :(

I recently finished Mobile Suit Gundam: Witch from Mercury & found it reasonably enjoyable, though I doubt it meets your qualifications for serious scifi (if you decide to give it a try there is a special prologue ep you should watch before the main series

https://myanimelist.net/anime/52168/Kidou_Senshi_Gundam__Suisei_no_Majo_-_Prologue

Despite some positive feedback I found Heavenly Delusion https://myanimelist.net/anime/53393/Tengoku_Daimakyou pretty meh, largely because it left most questions unanswered & no word on if it will be continued.

I’m planning to watch Summer Time Rendering soon which has the time travel tag, but also the supernatural tag instead of scifi, so thinking it may be more Noein than Steins Gate.

I think the last scifi anime that I really enjoyed was 86 but I think I remember you saying you don’t consider mecha to be serious scifi

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

I assume you have seen the latest Dr Stone episodes?

Not all of them.  Maybe about half so far.  But that doesn't really scratch the itch for me.  That show is basically several seasons about catching up to where we are and I know where we've been.  Science fiction is at its best when it shows a plausible future. 

Personally I'd prefer it to be upbeat as well - especially these days there's plenty of bad news - but a dystopian warning is also valuable if it is based on actual science.

On 7/21/2023 at 2:05 AM, efaardvark said:

Science fiction is at its best

You never said anything about science fiction mate :)

You said "science". Well i only seen 1 season but they talk about science. But that is the only science anime i know. I liked ' parallel world pharmacy' . Have you seen that one?,...it feels a bit sciency now and than. Sorry man, no other tips from me.

• 1 month later...