Greetings. New here.

itagamineko

I am new on this platform and was thinking I could get to know some decent folk.

There is not much that you need to know about me other than I am a very odd individual who often acts different. Hope that is fine here.

Although I guess I should atleast say what type of stuff I am into. I do a lot of gaming (I play all kinds of games so it's hard to pinpoint what exactly I play). 

My favorite anime is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and part 7 is my favorite part, although weirdly enough my favorite genres are romance and drama.

If you are interested in conversing with me about literally anything then feel free to send me a pm. I also have a discord that we can use if you prefer that.

If there are any questions regarding me feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Welcome 😁 Hope joining the community makes your anime journey more enjoyable. 

23 hours ago, itagamineko said:

weirdly enough my favorite genres are romance and drama.

Yeah, defining one’s interests by genre is kinda tricky. The series that got me into anime were scifi/space (Star Blazers/Robotech). But fantasy & supernatural elements are probably what interests me the most, of course even those categories cover a lot of ground in the broadest sense. I’m generally not a fan of drama or serious romance, but I got emotionally invested in  the recent Fruits Basket remake (2019-2021). And I’ve really enjoyed a number of romcoms, most recently Tomo-chan is a Girl & My Love Story With Yamada-kun at Level 999. Though Vinland Saga’s 2nd season is probably my favorite anime from this year so far.

I prefer not to use PMs until I get somewhat familiar with people. Anyway, hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...