Hello All

deadnaught

Hi

I have just recently started watching anime and have been looking into the sub-culture a little. I have been looking around for different resources and places to talk about this new hobby with like minded people.

I hope to chat to some of you soon 

Very welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay. What kind of anime do you like so far? Perhaps we can recommend anime titles. The anime universe is to big to waist on mediocre anime haha

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

10 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

@Lillith487 Welcome 😁 

Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

yeah i'm sure to stick around. might not be all that active. i sleep whenever, have a habit of forgetting to check things, and have a lot going on. oh and i sometimes just disappear for months on end. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/18/2023 at 3:40 AM, Animedragon said:

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of anime.

How'd you make that signature with the film strip? Looks cool and i think i wanna do a version myself

5 hours ago, Lillith487 said:

How'd you make that signature with the film strip? Looks cool and i think i wanna do a version myself

It was created in Photoshop Elements using the Filmstrip Photoshop Action produced by PanosFX.
This is available from his website www.panosfx.com

I used the single frame option and then copied all the frames into a new image as I found it easier to do it that way.