Date a Live: Mayuri Judgment

Optic

Second Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTShaDDj6Mg

First Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QgmkUJbd4

The long awaited Date a Live movie adaptation aired theatrically on 22 August, 2015.

Trailers look awesome! I quite enjoyed the first two Date a Live series. To this day though still no announced Blu-ray or DVD release, no subs - so we probably won't be seeing it for sometime...

When it comes out though it will be great to see Shidou's silly harem again with some mecha musume action again. xD

Any Date a Live fans? @SanguineTear ?

date-a-live-mayuri-judgment-visual.thumb.jpg.1264763f0a60ff59fd5a61f8989e02be.jpg

date-alive-mayuri-judgement-poster.thumb.jpg.090e74bb4a7baf663f3c0c5c6e2a4e92.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

My Date a Live: Mayuri Judgment Limited Edition Blu-ray from Japan arrived today. :angel:

Extras include CD and a light novel. Preorder bonus included a wall scroll. B5 though, unusual size... looks like a trip to IKEA to find something to frame that in.

date-a-live-mayuri-judgement-limited-edition1.thumb.jpg.cbce14f653227a5642aa8446df6cfa9f.jpg

And this VERY lewd picture of Mayuri was included. It's cute. But... I can't display THIS in the living room!!

[spoiler=Lewd picture]date-a-live-mayuri-judgement-limited-edition2.thumb.jpg.2af4dadae2ad18f85ae27edeac19b03b.jpg

English fansubs should be out soon. And no doubt Funimation has already begun their localised release.

Looking forward to this one as the production values look fantastic. Although yes Shidou's harem is just going to expand in all likeliness. xD

• Agree 1

The closest frame I could find at IKEA was the IKEA Fiskbo 40 (40cm x 50cm). For $7 AUD I'm not complaining though. :P

As you can see it's just a little too wide and a little too short height wise. Had to fold it slightly to fit it but still looks pretty good. :)

date-a-live-ikea-fiskbo-frame-40.thumb.jpg.1982bc51a5aae2ab8e8fcb30c3b61bd8.jpg

Edited by Guest

The closest frame I could find at IKEA was the IKEA Fiskbo 40 (40cm x 50cm). For $7 AUD I'm not complaining though. :P

As you can see it's just a little too wide and a little too short height wise. Had to fold it slightly to fit it but still looks pretty good. :)

[ATTACH=full]26201[/ATTACH]

Nice bro

• Friendly 1

• Geano locked this topic