Why dont i see my details?

Bulletje76

Question

11 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

@Myouya Hi, i see on many posts behind the posters name:

I filled it in aswell in profile but i doesnt show. What am i doing wrong?

I'll look into it!

If you like, message me what you'd like to display on each of those labels and I'll fill them in for you

On 5/20/2023 at 1:03 PM, Myouya said:

If you like, message me what you'd like to display on each of those labels and I'll fill them in for you

Thank you. i would like to have it like:

You should be able to change those by editing your profile.  To get to your profile click on your avatar anywhere you see it.  In the top bar on most pages is convenient, but it will also be next to any of your posts.  Then towards the top of the page on your profile should be an "edit profile" link.  Click that and about halfway down the page of stuff to edit are the fields you're looking for.  I suspect they're not displayed because they're not filled out in your profile so you should just need to enter your info there, click "save", and you're done.  hth..

41 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

You should be able to change those by editing your profile.  To get to your profile click on your avatar anywhere you see it.  In the top bar on most pages is convenient, but it will also be next to any of your posts.  Then towards the top of the page on your profile should be an "edit profile" link.  Click that and about halfway down the page of stuff to edit are the fields you're looking for.  I suspect they're not displayed because they're not filled out in your profile so you should just need to enter your info there, click "save", and you're done.  hth..

i am not an idiot

8 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

i am not an idiot

I never said you were.  Just trying to be helpful.  Feel free to ignore me if anything I say rubs you the wrong way.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2023 at 8:24 AM, efaardvark said:

I never said you were.  Just trying to be helpful.  Feel free to ignore me if anything I say rubs you the wrong way.

i am sorry. my brother died that day and i lashed out. I am sorry

5 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

i am sorry. my brother died that day and i lashed out. I am sorry

Not a problem.  My own mom died at the end of March so I totally understand.

Feel free to pm if you want to talk.

11 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I'm sorry for your loss, my friend.

Thanks mate,..it was hard. After 10 days feeling a little bit better now. Gonna watch some anime this evening finally

• Friendly 1

5 hours ago, Bulleje76 said:

Thanks mate,..it was hard. After 10 days feeling a little bit better now. Gonna watch some anime this evening finally

Anytime, man. I know the feeling. I lost my older sister in 2008. It still really hurts, but I still miss her. Eventually the pain isn't as bad, but it never really goes away. At least from my experience.