Female OC Collection+ Bits and Baubles

Strawberry2456

Hi hi! I'm here again, this is more of an art dump than anything, I didn't want to like spam the forum by posting these individually so I decided to showcase them in a single thread instead. Please bear with me, this is going to be long lol. Also, I have no clue why I was forced to put this in bold! : D it just refuses to let me un-bold it, so...yeah. I'll do a lil guide for the pieces below by numbering them! 

But first! I'll introduce you to the characters. Both are OCs of mine based on some anime media or other, the first being an actual show (Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!) and the second a semi-popular otome game (Piofiore: Fated Memories/Episodio 1926). The former is a satire on the mahou shoujo genre and the latter is a moody mafia-drama set in the depths of 1920s Italy. Both are my main fandoms right now!٩(◕‿◕。)۶

The brunette in the first couple of photos is Shizumoto Kaede, whom I did make a post about before, an 18 year old highschool student who poses as a boy to attend an all-male school. She does this as a means to escape a troubled home life; specifically an arranged marriage set up by her family. She’s a bit of a nerd, focusing mostly on studies as she tries her best to stay under the radar. I have several AUs for her (ranging from reluctantly heroic to being downright peer-pressured into being an idol) and ship her with, like…the entire cast of antagonists lol, she’s got a bit of a reverse harem o(≧∇≦o) Her defining trait is her clumsiness, which more often than not is outrageous enough to put her under the scrutiny of her academic peers.

OC #2 is Camelia, a 21 year old subordinate of the Lao-Shu, which is a mafia family based in China that currently occupies the southern portion of a small town in Italy. Camelia is…kind of the opposite of what you'd expect from a mafioso. She's soft-spoken, innocent, painfully shy and harbors an incredibly embarrassing crush on the family head, Yang (peep the featured husbando on my profile uwu). She's another character who has a variety of AUs depending on the scenario. More often than not, she takes the role of Key Maiden–a sacrificial bride of sorts whose existence is the key to unearthing a sacred relic hidden in the outskirts of town. I stole this from the MC of the game, lmao. The town of Burlone is actually occupied by 3 of these mafia groups, and they aren't exactly on the best of terms with one another, which makes for some interesting dynamics.

Both of these characters were used in my roleplaying endeavors for a good while. I'm absolutely down to try again if anyone is interested…however I'm really only looking to play against canon characters, and I know that's a tall order lol. But even if rp is off the table, I'd love to chat with you! Please don't be afraid to message!

With all of this out of the way, I'll get to the art now (•̀⌄•́) 

1. My latest work, another cell-shaded chibi piece featuring Kaede and her beloved bullies, twins Akihiko and Haruhiko who also happen to be insufferable and bratty idols.

Chibi_VEPPer.thumb.png.020788337fa52b7d25e23f6fa13471b0.png 

2. More Idol Kaede, her outfit is based on the twins'. This is a comparison photo between the original 2021 drawing and the current 2023 one! Because Haru and Aki’s gimmicks are the sun and moon respectively, I pictured Kaede's motif being a star  (/ω\) Kaede_VEPPer_comparison.thumb.png.3b0dbaa3f1bcce9964e6761ffe79ccb1.png

3. Kaede's reference sheet comparison between the 2021 and 2023 versions. New one is knee-up because I still suck at drawing shoes lmaoKaede_comparison1.thumb.png.462c2f42c10c6fd019453ef884c98c80.png 

4. Battle Lover Kaede! Another comparison. This is her hero uniform (•̀⌄•́) Wom-san wants her to be a hero. Kaede does not want to be a hero. They are at an impasse. Can you imagine tripping and falling on your face mid-magical-girl-move? That's Kaede. Allium_comparison.thumb.png.9ff15f63ff7940a92f7856ec9249c23e.png

5. Camelia all dolled up~! She often dons some fancy outfits when gathering intel for Yang uwu Camelia_chair.thumb.png.209497771bbab62b10d696bc0d775c2a.png

6. A dakimakura (body pillow) design of Camelia. This was a self indulgent piece, lol 

Camelia_Dakimakura.thumb.png.7e6fad86a30b3952e5d0cf3eda5a29ae.png

7. A celebratory drawing I did for Yang's birthday (12/12) (≧ω≦)

Camelia_birthday.thumb.png.8b5ddee3dc757aacd408e602e4b6cf7a.png

8. A fake game screenshot~ the background is from Piofiore. I'm not the best at blending stuff together, but I think it came out alright Camelia_screenshot.thumb.png.3f2f29b70caae27f3ff421def5c6f521.png

9. Some Christmas art of Camelia, I actually did this on Chirstmas eve (*^ワ^*) Camelia_Winter.thumb.png.107e5ecab395c6bad198d1ad4b8cda86.png

10. (Bonus) A fully shaded self portrait chibi, complete with a Yang plushie and an actual outfit of mine~ (yes I forgot to color his shoes and they turned pink bc of the background, rip) Chibi_self_portrait.thumb.png.a95befea81aaefba33f75c6c800475a0.png

11. (Bonus bonus) A silly quick doodle of myself with my emotional support mob boss uwu IMG_6464.thumb.png.89c1ff15cfe50d488079891931f1ef47.png

That’s it for now I guess! I think I know how to add to this post, and if I can’t figure it out I’ll just do another post, so you’ll probably see more in the future in some capacity.  Please, if you’ve made it this far, tell me your favorite! Be it a piece of art or an OC in general, I’d love to hear it. Also, as a general rule, I’m not looking for criticism–these pieces are finished and can’t be edited, so it’s kinda pointless to give tips that I don’t ask for. 

Okay, now that’s it lol. Be well.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 3

My favorites are the chibis (1 & 10). And the combination of megane (glasses) & ahoge (vertical cowlick) is adorable.

Of  the other versions of Kaede, I think I actually prefer the older version of #3, though I like the newer version of #2. Not intended as criticism as I have no professional understanding or talent for art, just my personal feelings.

Finally my favorite of Camelia is #9.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork with us.
Kaede is an interesting character, of the pictures of her I prefer the 2023 version of no.2 and no.3 and the 2021 version of no.4, I can definitely imagine her falling on her face mid-magical-girl-move. 🙂

• Friendly 1

19 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

My favorites are the chibis (1 & 10). And the combination of megane (glasses) & ahoge (vertical cowlick) is adorable.

Of  the other versions of Kaede, I think I actually prefer the older version of #3, though I like the newer version of #2. Not intended as criticism as I have no professional understanding or talent for art, just my personal feelings.

Finally my favorite of Camelia is #9.

Thank you! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ I also really love Kaede's little stray cowlick, I'm putting together a bjd (ball jointed doll, kind of like the Hatsune Miku/Vocaloid Dollfie Dream ones but smaller and yknow, Kaede) of her and I plan on trying to style the wig to have it >w< It's just become a staple of her character at this point. Even my silly lil memes have it lolKaede_passedout.thumb.png.fd813b6da333001bca67eeb7cb174946.png

3 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I'm blown away by your creativity. Impressive stuff! Awesome work!

Ahhh thank you (´; ω ;`) That means so much

13 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork with us.
Kaede is an interesting character, of the pictures of her I prefer the 2023 version of no.2 and no.3 and the 2021 version of no.4, I can definitely imagine her falling on her face mid-magical-girl-move. 🙂

Thank you! I'm glad you like them(*^ワ^*)And yeah lol, it was kind of a running joke between me and my friend/rp partner. They made these (/ω\)

hidingspot.png

Allofchina.png

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Strawberry2456 said:

Lilith and Adelaide are two older OCs I've rebooted for roleplay purposes ⌒°ʚ(ෆ❛ั ᴗ ❛ัʃƪ)ɞ♡°⌒ I've been on a bit of a fancy dress binge lately lol

Lilith_2023reboot_notext.thumb.png.25427ac165781f0fb23fa8d7d1665420.pngAdelaide_2023reboot.thumb.png.6f514356c5a1c40d2e8eb64cc6690ba0.png

I like the style! They're both incredibly well done. Far better than anything I could even come close to doing with art. Usually I just draw abstract lines. lol These are much better. In a whole different league.

• Friendly 1

On 6/8/2023 at 9:17 PM, Wild Emotion said:

I like the style! They're both incredibly well done. Far better than anything I could even come close to doing with art. Usually I just draw abstract lines. lol These are much better. In a whole different league.

Thank you, I'm so glad to hear it ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ There's something cool about abstract stuff though for sure! One isn't more talented than the other, we just have different styles. though I do thank you for your praise >w< gonna just pop this in here too, I did a chibi of those two cause they're fun to draw hehehe

Addie_Lilith_Chibis.png

• Cool (Kakkoii) 2

2 hours ago, Strawberry2456 said:

Thank you, I'm so glad to hear it ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ There's something cool about abstract stuff though for sure! One isn't more talented than the other, we just have different styles. though I do thank you for your praise >w< gonna just pop this in here too, I did a chibi of those two cause they're fun to draw hehehe

Addie_Lilith_Chibis.png

Yeah, I suppose we do just have different styles. ^^