My merch collection~!

Strawberry2456

I have a lot more than this, but I thought for now I'd share my ita bag (the insert anyway, the plastic part had glare from the light on it), my favorite shelfie and a decoden phone case I made ⌒°ʚ(ෆ❛ั ᴗ ❛ัʃƪ)ɞ♡°⌒

The shelfie:

merchshelf.thumb.png.9015d4f77032d928a8a7db77dd901926.png

The ita bag insert:

itabag.thumb.png.37515abefea5fe25e476fd611f146526.png

The phone case:

phonecase.thumb.png.734f05c408340c52ad44bc6e36000df4.png

Yes, my Yang plushie is wearing a carrot suit. I have a youtube channel where he goes on adventures lmao

The husbandos featured on the ita bag in no particular order: Dante Falzone, the Beppu twins, Akoya Gero, Kinshiro Kusatsu, Ibushi Arima, Yang (obviously lmao), Io Naruko/Battle Lover Sulphur (one tiny pin!), Shu, Azusa Mukami 

I hope you like everything!

• Wow 1

Nice collection. Over the years I've acquired quite a collection of anime merch, most of it figurines. I eventually gave up buying them because the prices were getting ridiculous.

Here's a small group of them:

merch.jpg.0c25c0d4dd923bd1ef38dc046bbb4b42.jpg

The large ones on the back row and the one on the far right front row are kits that I built, the others are pre-made.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

@Strawberry2456 I had no idea there was this much merch for this game (largely because I’d never heard of it 😅 ) You are a true fangirl 🤘

@Animedragon
Nice collection 👍 Particularly impressed with the Macross figures. Wasn’t surprised to see Sailor Mercury & Sakura, but was to see representation from Angelic Layer.

I don’t have much in anime merch myself outside of t shirts & hoodies. Mainly lithos, pins, patches, etc that were included with dvd purchases. And these Galaxy Angel Figurines included with a dvd boxset

A4FA5533-2E18-451D-A1DA-36DA666D30CD.thumb.jpeg.1d26e4e3e36a286725b76e27a22c66ca.jpeg

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I don’t have much in anime merch myself outside of t shirts & hoodies. Mainly lithos, pins, patches, etc that were included with dvd purchases. And these Galaxy Angel Figurines included with a dvd boxset

It may only be a small collection, but it's a very nice collection.

Sadly it seems that the days when you got extras like models, pencil boards and postcards with DVDs is long gone.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Nice collection. Over the years I've acquired quite a collection of anime merch, most of it figurines. I eventually gave up buying them because the prices were getting ridiculous.

Here's a small group of them:

merch.jpg.0c25c0d4dd923bd1ef38dc046bbb4b42.jpg

The large ones on the back row and the one on the far right front row are kits that I built, the others are pre-made.

Love it!! o(≧∇≦o) I've got a couple of vocaloid figures but I'm considering selling them to make room for some more acrylic stands heheh

4 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

@Strawberry2456 I had no idea there was this much merch for this game (largely because I’d never heard of it 😅 ) You are a true fangirl 🤘

@Animedragon
Nice collection 👍 Particularly impressed with the Macross figures. Wasn’t surprised to see Sailor Mercury & Sakura, but was to see representation from Angelic Layer.

A4FA5533-2E18-451D-A1DA-36DA666D30CD.thumb.jpeg.1d26e4e3e36a286725b76e27a22c66ca.jpeg

I'm always appreciative of having my fangirl habits praised uwu thankie. Some are from different games and anime, and a lot of the pins I made myself! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Nice collection.  I don’t collect much/any anime beyond a few DVDs but I do have a quite bit of space-related merch like lapel pins, buttons, spacecraft models, and even a few event access passes so I can appreciate the effort and fun involved in compiling such a collection.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Nice collection.  I don’t collect much/any anime beyond a few DVDs but I do have a quite bit of space-related merch like lapel pins, buttons, spacecraft models, and even a few event access passes so I can appreciate the effort and fun involved in compiling such a collection.

That sounds cool! Collecting stuff is always fun heheh~ And thanks! ^w^ 

8 hours ago, Strawberry2456 said:

I'm always appreciative of having my fangirl habits praised uwu thankie. Some are from different games and anime, and a lot of the pins I made myself! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

For home made pins they look very professionally produced. Excellent work.

• Like 1