I made some Squid Girl Memes

ANGELF

I was watching youtuber, and the guy (I won't mention name for fear of being accused of self-promotion, even though he's not me) bought a $500 massive Squid Girl Plushie. I screen shotted this moment from the video.

spacer.png

I thought it looked funny. This youtuber is also known for making squid puns so I made a lot. I just wanted you to share and encourage you to do the same. Yes I did just make an account for this. I will probably use this account more. Typically I post on the osu forums, but this felt like a better place for these.

spacer.png

prk6Fta.jpeg

nCHMtMB.jpeg

26A9Uv0.jpeg

MGhc4XK.jpeg

q0oYKpZ.jpeg

BMrADwf.jpeg

1 minute ago, ANGELF said:

I thought it looked funny. This youtuber is also known for making squid puns so I made a lot. I just wanted you to share and encourage you to do the same. Yes I did just make an account for this. I will probably use this account more. Typically I post on the osu forums, but this felt like a better place for these.

Edit: I'm a moron and didn't read before I posted. What I meant to say was: "This youtuber is known for making a lot of squid puns, so I made meme's using this image and some of his puns. (and some of my own.)