Hey there!

SurrealBrain

Hello, there. I am SurrealBrain. Some of you may know me from Moe Wars or other forums, but if you don't...

I enjoy anime and manga and such. Favorite anime is Azumanga Daioh, though I enjoy a good chunk of what I've seen over the years. Haven't kept up with themas much as I'd like to, though, so don't be surprised by confusion.

I also like playing videogames. All sorts of 'em, though I lean towards platformers and puzzle games the most.

I really wanna explain my avatar as well; she is Amitie from the Puyo Puyo series. I love her to bits, but I find myself stumbling when trying to explain why. I ordered a specially made plush of her, though when it's coming, I don't know; didn't give any deadlines, because the person has other orders to deal with, so I didn't wanna rush her. Besides, it's better to wait for a good product than to get a bad one now, eh?

I do hope we can get along well enough.

Edited by Guest

It seems I will be the first one to welcome you, I should really get rewarded for this >.>

Put that aside, welcome to af, have fun and enjoy your time here enju_grin_icon_by_magical_icon-d7qhpb3.gif.9320820d50eabc5dde79d056a6e5482c.gif.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

I'm guessing you like SoL , School and Comedy based anime , and if I am right you will probably like Nichijou and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou , which are both SoL , School , Comedy anime and are both ... unique in their own way and brilliantly so , they are both hilarious. If you haven't already seen them I recommend you check them out :P

• Like 3

Well, I'm not a great debater, so don't expect too much... :(

I didn't mean discussion in the form of debate. I mean't just talking about series you have seen, what you liked and what you didn't. I'm always interested in peoples opinions and suggestions on anime and manga. :)

• Like 1