The ultimate question

Taalen

How do you like your bacon?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your bacon?

I've only ever had it soft on an English muffins and in all day breakfast meals. :)

I used to eat all the fat trimmings with rasher bacon, but these days I trim it off.

What's your preference Jared? And are there any places down here that do it crispy?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nami" data-cid="1743" data-time="1357316625]

I never ate crispy or soft bacon xD I guess bacon isn't that popular here ;ppppp

</blockquote>

Really Nami? Even during your travels? :o

No ;o which is very strange. In London I didn't try english breakfast, because there's too much food <,< (I can't eat that much in the morning) and in America I ate pancakes for a breakfast ... forgot about the bacon (and peanut butter ;_; )

Some days I like it crispy, other days soft :P Just depends on how I feel. Soft if I'm putting into into toast though.

I don't really know anywhere that does it crispy, seeing as I cook it myself haha

• 2 weeks later...

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ciara" data-cid="1776" data-time="1358242407]

BOTH! Oh my goodness, it rather depends! I love eating bacon with my rice.. Haha!

</blockquote>

Bacon + rice = great breakfast!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="RagnaRulZ" data-cid="1782" data-time="1358254908]

I enjoy the sound of eating crispy bacon. Pork crunch for the win!

</blockquote>

I concur, although I hate the sound of crunching on sugar D:

Well, I just had it this morning! With eggs and sausages and tomato and a salad :P

You'd probably have to cook it yourself unfortunately, any place with bacon probably has it in a burger and any place with rice won't have bacon :P