Dengeki Daisy

Bakaath

[FLOAT_RIGHT]597341244794586cover.png.93dcf14fd81167cbd77b94c23855350f.png [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died, he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. But one day, through an unexpected incident as Teru begins working for the delinquent school janitor, Kurosaki, she starts to question DAISY's identity. DAISY may be closer to Teru than she thinks...

This is one of my favourites. It's like one of the best manga you could read.

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo.

Chapters: 75.

[spoiler=PS]It may not be written there but there's action also. Not much, a little.

Edited by Guest

anime you could read.

*manga :P

I was reading that a couple of years ago but somehow sometime somewhere I lost it....I couldn't remember what chapter I left at because I hadn't continued it in a while so I kinda dropped it....it was good tho ._.

*manga :P

I was reading that a couple of years ago but somehow sometime somewhere I lost it....I couldn't remember what chapter I left at because I hadn't continued it in a while so I kinda dropped it....it was good tho ._.

Sorry made a mistake there. I'll correct it.

If you dropped it why don't you start reading it again? It won't be that boring right? Cause I have read it more than 5 times now! :P

• 1 month later...