What phone do you use?

IntoMyWorld

• 2 months later...

Up until about a month ago, I was using the Samsung Galaxy S4.

My progression throughout the years: BlackBerry Torch 9800 (fave), Sony Xperia X10 (replacement phone, hated it), Samsung Galaxy S3 (given to me, it was okay), Samsung Galaxy S4 (upgraded when a friend broke their phone, so I gave them my S3).

I still have the S4, but it's now only used on WiFi and as a music player!

My actual phone now is just a flip phone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oneplus One

Yep, that's the name

I've been thinking about getting the Oneplus Three in the New Year (when I have some more money again haha)

What's your experience with the One? I haven't met anyone else that has a Oneplus phone

• Like 1

I've been thinking about getting the Oneplus Three in the New Year (when I have some more money again haha)

What's your experience with the One? I haven't met anyone else that has a Oneplus phone

It's really good, it has lots of storage, barely crashes and is always fast, not like that Iphone junk that is programmed to become shit after 2 years. I would go for it! I will get a newer model once mine is done (I will NOT give it to my brother, it has private stuff inside).

It's really good, it has lots of storage, barely crashes and is always fast, not like that Iphone junk that is programmed to become s*** after 2 years. I would go for it! I will get a newer model once mine is done (I will NOT give it to my brother, it has private stuff inside).

Awesome! I had looked at some reviews from sites that do that sort of thing and it seemed to be mostly positive. I really wanted to hear about it from someone experienced with the brand though.

So I'm definitely glad I finally met someone that has one haha. Now that I've decided on what phone I'm getting, I'll just need to browse carriers closer to when I get it to decide if I stay with my current company or choose someone else :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an iPhone 4s and 5s. The 4 is still active. Since I lack a home phone, I treat the other phone as a back up.

Back home, I had no phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's really good, it has lots of storage, barely crashes and is always fast, not like that Iphone junk that is programmed to become s*** after 2 years.

Oh dear. ^^;

I own a Galaxy S5, which I replaced my ancient old iPhone 4 with about two years ago --- something that I dearly regret to this day, because I bloody well despise the thing. Planning on jumping ship back to Apple later this year. ^^;

I've received a lot of flak in the past for my preference, however I've always felt that, for me at least, iOS provides a superior user experience when compared to Android. Sure, the app store is locked down, and you can't customize things to hell and back, but... I haven't once done any of that on my Android phone, or the used Nexus tablet I picked up a while back. ^^;;;

In my opinion, Android phones are awesome for people that like to tinker with their device, customize it, make it unique, do extremely fancy things with it, etc, while Apple phones are great for people like me that only use a few fairly mundane apps, and just want something that is beautiful and pleasant to use with minimal fuss - in the end, I'd say that it's just a matter of different things being important to different people.

(tl;dr: Android and iOS are both great, depending on what your needs are)

• Like 1

fun fact: back in my hometown iphones are a rare sight... here in athens 85% of the people i see daily (in the subway etc) have iphones (usually the latest ones) and it's amazed me greatly... do i feel awkward having a cheap chinese brand (i have a meizu m3 currently)? no not at all, it's actually pretty good XP i like not being maistream anyway...

Oh dear. ^^;

I own a Galaxy S5, which I replaced my ancient old iPhone 4 with about two years ago --- something that I dearly regret to this day, because I bloody well despise the thing. Planning on jumping ship back to Apple later this year. ^^;

I've received a lot of flak in the past for my preference, however I've always felt that, for me at least, iOS provides a superior user experience when compared to Android. Sure, the app store is locked down, and you can't customize things to hell and back, but... I haven't once done any of that on my Android phone, or the used Nexus tablet I picked up a while back. ^^;;;

In my opinion, Android phones are awesome for people that like to tinker with their device, customize it, make it unique, do extremely fancy things with it, etc, while Apple phones are great for people like me that only use a few fairly mundane apps, and just want something that is beautiful and pleasant to use with minimal fuss - in the end, I'd say that it's just a matter of different things being important to different people.

(tl;dr: Android and iOS are both great, depending on what your needs are)

Oh I've got ya.

Android and iOS provide different experiences, Android is meant for people who like to tweak everything and iOS is for those who prefer more stable environment. Personally I'm more of a Android person myself and if you'd have an Android phone and don't like tweaking it's really a waste so you're not gaining anything from using it. So yeah, I completely agree with you. :)

As for my phone, I'm using Galaxy S2 which is still a decent phone to have. It lasted me around 5 years now and for the most time I've never felt I've been missing out on any of the new fancy stuff they roll out so often. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to change it soon though since battery life is getting pretty bad, but if that wasn't the case I'd probably use it indefinitely since tbh newer phones aren't that more impressive...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I just recently upgraded from a Samsung s5 to the s8+.

It has been a pretty decent phone and more portable that other options (no need to use wireless headphones, which means I can travel easier).

I use the beautiful iPhone 4S!

Yes it's laughably outdated but I think it's modern enough to get by with just now as it does everything a new expensive smartphone would do except play Mario Run even remotely well -_-

Its also nice in the hand, I don't like flimsy new phones with massive screens. I have big hands and I still drop them.

It's very bricky in the hand, fits me well and serves its purpose. So well that I have two of them incase one breaks. I'm not joking xD

• Agree 1

I use a cracked Samsung s4 active I accidentally dropped it and when I tried to ketch it, it landed in my hand as I was raising it so it flew out of my hand and landed like 10 feet from me and shattered but it still sort of works...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Um...I use a Samsung Galaxy S8...

I had a couple of androids in my past life, like a Samsung Galaxy J7, an Oppo R11 and, the oldest, a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Before these, I used to have an old Samsung handset (which was pretty cool, but one day it fell from my baby hands and there was some sort of of problem with the battery. I never got it fixed and now it lies in my old drawer, all alone...) when I was around 7 or 8. It was a hand-me-down from my dad to my brother and then to me. The Samsung Ace was a hand-me-down too, and so was the Samsung Galaxy J7. The rest I bought by myself, all brand new.