Hello Everyone ^.^

Sanchanyo

Hi. I'm Sanchanyo. Pleased to meet you all. :) I love writing anime stories and probably more than I watch, hehe for personal reasons and I watch mostly English dubbed anime over subbed but I do like subbed, yes I do hehe. I like spending time at home relaxing or go out when I can when not doing anything or doing something what I'm supposed to be doing everyday on my daily routine. Well hi! :D

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Your avatar is adorable!

:) I love writing anime stories

Oooh! I want to read what you've written!

It's all been scrapped and I gotta start all over but thanks for liking my avatar. :) I will start writing soon. :) They're mostly original anime type stories but it doesn't have 100% Japanese feel to it which is hard to make it right like a true anime. So yeah. Hehe. ^.^;

I will start writing soon. :) They're mostly original anime type stories but it doesn't have 100% Japanese feel to it which is hard to make it right like a true anime. So yeah. Hehe. ^.^;

It doesn't matter to me if it feels Japanese or not. I love stories.

I know you said you haven't watched anime in a while but did you have a favorite genre of anime back when you did?

Hi. I'm Sanchanyo. Pleased to meet you all. :) I love writing anime stories and probably more than I watch, hehe for personal reasons and I watch mostly English dubbed anime over subbed but I do like subbed, yes I do hehe. I like spending time at home relaxing or go out when I can when not doing anything or doing something what I'm supposed to be doing everyday on my daily routine. Well hi! :D

Welcome to AF!

That is so cool you write your own anime stories. You must share them with us. ^_^

Why do you prefer English dubbed over subbed? I would love to hear your opinion.

Welcome To AF! Hope you enjoy it here. And let's get along~!

I would like to read your story as well. I like reading stories when I have free time. So feel free to share it with us. :D

@ Ryuji: I love most anime type anime except some fanservice and ecchi depending how it is... I mostly like that has romance in it like Clannad or like Tenchi Muyo either way. ^.^ If not that much romance than the movie A Wind Named Amnesia. :)

@ Mecha: The reason why I like dubbed more is because I have mild sensitive hearing (Hyperacusis). Some of the girls high voices bother me. :/

@ Yuuki: I like writing all types but I'll keep it appropriate for this forum. :)

@Fray: I'm from the northern part of west coast state of California (USA).

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Highly appreciated. :)

: I love most anime type anime except some fanservice and ecchi depending how it is... I mostly like that has romance in it like Clannad or like Tenchi Muyo either way. ^.^ If not that much romance than the movie A Wind Named Amnesia. :)

I am also a huge fan of Romance xD

The reason why I like dubbed more is because I have mild sensitive hearing (Hyperacusis). Some of the girls high voices bother me. :/

I have almost the exact opposite problem , I have tinnitus (which I have had since birth) and so I have a constant ringing in my ears (for me it's more like the sound you hear when your TV has no signal , but at a much higher pitch) so I can't deal with a lack of sound to help me drown it out a little.

Though oddly enough it makes hearing things that aren't coming from my head quite easy so my hearing is better than most ...except for when people are telling me to do the dishes :P

I like writing all types but I'll keep it appropriate for this forum. :)

Mine always turn out incredibly depressing and or dark ... I guess i'm just a bright person :P

@ Ryuji: I love most anime type anime except some fanservice and ecchi depending how it is... I mostly like that has romance in it like Clannad or like Tenchi Muyo either way. ^.^ If not that much romance than the movie A Wind Named Amnesia. :)

Clannad <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love romance anime! If you would like any recommendations, I would be happy to suggest some!

@ Yuuki: Aww, I'm sorry :C . But I'm glad you take it in a positive matter in some aspect. I know I do in a way. :-)

-highfives for romance anime- :-D

@Ryuji: No that's okay. I have something else in mind. ^^; I tried that with other people and I end up not watching except in the beginning once when I was getting into anime again since Digimon and other anime since the late 90's early 00's but that was once and it Clannad. I really love your enthusiasm for anime though, I really admire that, I wish I could be that a little more. ^^; Think of me as a casual anime fan. :-) I say this to all. :-)

Edited by Guest

I have to recommend one series to you since you like romance , Nana , it's a SoL Drama / Romance it's brilliant.

I linked an info page so you can give it a look and see if you might be interested :P

I apologize for the recommend even though you said not to worry about them.