Boruto: Naruto the Movie

nakamuratoki

Just saw the movie the other day through you know what.

In my opinion, it's much better than the Last, adult Narusasu have the best scenes :3

Everyone has a badass moment, and Boruto is much better characterized than the spoiled brat you see on the trailers.

Has anyone watched it yet?

• 9 months later...

I really enjoyed the movie especially the last little dialog with Boruto and Sarada about Boruto and his ninja way (the nostalgia).

I am really hoping that Naruto Gaiden gets an anime adaptation somewhere down the line, I dont think I could imagine a world without Naruto in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I really enjoyed the movie especially the last little dialog with Boruto and Sarada about Boruto and his ninja way (the nostalgia).

I am really hoping that Naruto Gaiden gets an anime adaptation somewhere down the line, I dont think I could imagine a world without Naruto in it.

I loved the way they incorporated the kids of each of the main characters, they got there personality, goals and dreams just right. The whole boruto not wanting to be hokage thing was a bit of a turn off but i still loved the movie. While im on the topic of boruto I dont see what everyone else sees. I see a powerless or rather weak brat that found the easy way around him being a "good for nothing" he of course redeemed himself in the end but you gotta admit his overall personality is just cutting corners until something forces his hand, well i the apple dosent fall far from the tree. I mean sure he has alot of talent as seen in the movie but his overall attitude, oh wait im rambling anyway in short i loved the movie but i think they made a few mistakes with boruto overall though i can live with it.

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic