Introduction!

Onmyoji

A new forum!

Or, at least, a forum I haven't found yet!

It doesn't have 265,988^10 inactive members, bots, or too many dead threads stuck at the top!!!

And the avatars are huge!!!

Not to mention the dental plan...

I hereby welcome myself as a member of this forum.

Who is the leader here?!

I demand representation!

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Welcome to Anime Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you have any favorite anime?

It doesn't have 265,988^10 inactive members, bots, or too many dead threads stuck at the top!!!

I can definitely relate with this, as nearly all the forums I was looking through a year ago before I joined here were exactly like this.

Who is the leader here?!

I demand representation!

I am. Well, at least until @Optic decides to show himself. :P

• Funny 1

Sweet. Nice to meet you drill!

Same to you Sanchanyo!

I lean towards older anime as my favorite. I'm part of the late 90s-early 2000s Toonami generation, so those shows I don't feel I need to list.

Other random anime I like would be...Lain, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, Read or Die, Jojo, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Panic, Slam Dunk, everything CLAMP.

I also have a love for J-pop and J-idols, and a love for the Japanese language.

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Not to mention the dental plan...

Yes...I like you.

I think I'll keep you. *puts collar on Onmyoji* *evil grin*

I've recently started Full Metal Panic. It seems pretty good.

Edited by Guest

Thanks Yuuki! I mentioned a few anime that I like, and I'm rather picky. I could probably say that I don't like 90% of anime, but that a series I like within the remaining 10% might be an absolute masterpiece, imo...that's how I approach interests in general.

Thank you, Ryuji! I don't like collars though. I gave a collar to an ex-girlfriend once, she wanted one for her birthday. Now I associate all collars with crazy ex-girlfriends.

Thank you, Ryuji! I don't like collars though. I gave a collar to an ex-girlfriend once, she wanted one for her birthday. Now I associate all collars with crazy ex-girlfriends.

Interesting....I don't know any girls that would want a collar....so the fact that she wanted a collar should've tipped you off that she was crazy.

*removes the collar and handcuffs Onmyoji to a wall instead* There. Now you can't go anywhere!

Sweet. Nice to meet you drill!

Same to you Sanchanyo!

I lean towards older anime as my favorite. I'm part of the late 90s-early 2000s Toonami generation, so those shows I don't feel I need to list.

Other random anime I like would be...Lain, FLCL, Paranoia Agent, Read or Die, Jojo, Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Panic, Slam Dunk, everything CLAMP.

I also have a love for J-pop and J-idols, and a love for the Japanese language.

Liked for being from the same generation as me! Although I do enjoy newer anime as well I'll never forget the good old days. :D

Welcome to AF! Enjoy your stay!

• 1 month later...