Did You Smile Today?

Sanchanyo

Yes I did. When I saw my cat Lucy and I started playing with her snake on a stick toy. But I smile naturally unless you catch me in the blues. ;_; Or other other emotion and feeling. ^^;

• Like 3

I smiled after I read your post, does that count?

To be honest though, I really don't know if I've smiled besides that today. Its not something I do naturally, I'm told I usually have an expressionless face most of the time.

• Like 2

My natural facial expression is a smile. Not to mention that I always smile when I get on Anime Forums because it's my third favorite thing in all the world! <3

• Like 2

I always have a smile on my face unless something unpleasant happens. Or maybe when I'm hungry.

So yeah, I did smile a lot today. Will probably smile more.

• Like 1

Smiling is part of my full-time job, it's part of the customer service experience. ;)

I have resigned from that job though and finishing up for this year - so I also smiled thinking of new opportunities for 2016 and for Anime Forums of course.

• Like 1

Smiled because I finally managed to fix something I really wanted to fix this few weeks. And when its done, my smile was taken away as I watched her leaving and wont come back until atleast March.

(No, its not as dramatic as it sounds :P)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I smiled because I got to see the Peanuts movie with all of my siblings, and my nephews.

Then I gave my bro his birthday present two days before the official day, which is good, considering I'll have to work on the day of his birthday. I hope he enjoys Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods! :)

I'm always smiling and in a good mood. It takes a lot in my day to change my mood to mad or upset.

I'm smiling extra wide today because work called me this morning and told me to take some paid time off because I will lose it at the end of the year if I don't take it now. I'm gonna watch so much anime and read so much manga. ^_^

• Like 2

Well, this is a very unusual thing to be smiling about...but I was happy when I destroyed a book.

This book is related to something that's caused severe emotional distress for a good friend of mine. I had it before then, but never got around to reading it.

After seeing how upset he was firsthand, however...I didn't wanna read it. I thought about giving it to the local used bookstore or selling it...but I was afraid it'd just have an opportunity to cause emotional problems for another person if I went with that route.

I thought about giving it to my sister as a Christmas present...but it was agreed that while she's probably seen worse, I didn't wanna risk giving her problems, too.

The only viable option left? Destroy it. So I decided to. And I did so with extreme prejudice.

It felt good knowing it'd be unable to cause any harm to anyone. I didn't want anyone else hurt, and I'm glad I reduced the chances of that happening.

• Like 1

Well, this is a very unusual thing to be smiling about...but I was happy when I destroyed a book.

This book is related to something that's caused severe emotional distress for a good friend of mine. I had it before then, but never got around to reading it.

After seeing how upset he was firsthand, however...I didn't wanna read it. I thought about giving it to the local used bookstore or selling it...but I was afraid it'd just have an opportunity to cause emotional problems for another person if I went with that route.

I thought about giving it to my sister as a Christmas present...but it was agreed that while she's probably seen worse, I didn't wanna risk giving her problems, too.

The only viable option left? Destroy it. So I decided to. And I did so with extreme prejudice.

It felt good knowing it'd be unable to cause any harm to anyone. I didn't want anyone else hurt, and I'm glad I reduced the chances of that happening.

Do you mind telling me the name of the book? Im very curious and wanna know what its about.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... I don't often smile regularly, even if I'm in a good mood. I've been told I smirk briefly a lot when I say or do certain things, but I don't don't outright smile unless I am laughing.

As for today, a friend managed to cheer me up and get me to laugh through some silly antics.

• 1 month later...