Instruments

IntoMyWorld

I played the piano back in elementary but eventually stopped because of...um.... well, you see my instructor was a b**ch and scared the s**t out of me so yeah, I couldn't take it any longer. I had to put up with both verbal and physical abuse ._. As much as I'd like to continue playing, I don't think I ever will...

Not a master at any one, but have dabbled in most types of musical instruments from guitars and woodwinds to drums and keyboards. Cannot manage brass instruments, don't have the lips for it, but if it has a reed, a stick, a string or a key, I can at least play it.

I play piano, but took a break recently because of school (hah Junior year :|). I'm definitely gonna pick it back up and finish up some final exam or something for this British music thing. Can't for the life of me improvise though. It looks so useful for when you mess up on a song, so definitely want to master how to improvise.

I played the piano back in elementary but eventually stopped because of...um.... well, you see my instructor was a b**ch and scared the s**t out of me so yeah, I couldn't take it any longer. I had to put up with both verbal and physical abuse ._. As much as I'd like to continue playing, I don't think I ever will...

Oh, im so sorry about that! *hug*

You should really try learning again or find another instrument that interests you!

Have you ever heard of a Erhu?

They're a super cool chinese instrument, but they are really hard to find and buy outside of china, apparently I cant order one into New Zealand without customs ripping off the snake skin its uses to cover its sound box, apparently they dont allow snake skin!, who would have thought!

Oh, im so sorry about that! *hug*

You should really try learning again or find another instrument that interests you!

*hugs back* For the time being, I don't have the time (or money) to spend on anyhting other than my art class :P But if I ever have the chance, I'd like to go back to piano (with a decent instructor this time :P )

Have you ever heard of a Erhu?

They're a super cool chinese instrument, but they are really hard to find and buy outside of china

I've seen that one but I didn't know it was called Ehru :P The sound it makes is really great ^_^

apparently I cant order one into New Zealand without customs ripping off the snake skin its uses to cover its sound box, apparently they dont allow snake skin!, who would have thought!

wow....that's weird.... I mean, it's a musical instrument.... and the snake is already dead....it gets shipped dead....wtf?

• 1 month later...