Heya

My name's Cringey and this is my first time being in a forum. Pleased to meet y'all. I'll be honest, what lead me here was so I could ask help for a particular anime I remembered watching as a kid. It weirded me out, but it peaked my interest years later. Hope that's ok!

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

2 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

Thanks! Huh? Flying ducks!? I'll be sure to close my door! lol

Welcome to AF I hope you enjoy your time and are able to find the information about the anime you wanted. 

2 hours ago, Cringey said:

Thanks! Huh? Flying ducks!? I'll be sure to close my door! lol

It's the flying Mi-go you have to be wary of.

Anyway. Welcome to the Forum, pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.

22 minutes ago, Zeref said:

Welcome to AF I hope you enjoy your time and are able to find the information about the anime you wanted. 

I hope so too. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

It's the flying Mi-go you have to be wary of.

Anyway. Welcome to the Forum, pull up a cushion, or a chair if sitting on the floor isn't your thing, and make yourself at home.

Funny enough, I'm already sitting on my chair. Thanks for the positive gesture welcome!

• Like 2

Hey there! Welcome to the forums ~ if you ever feel like chatting you can feel free to send me a message some time💜 Have a great stay here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sakura said:

Hey there! Welcome to the forums ~ if you ever feel like chatting you can feel free to send me a message some time💜 Have a great stay here!

Sure thing! 👍

• Like 1

Welcome 😁Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

On 7/4/2024 at 6:25 PM, Cringey said:

I'll be honest, what lead me here was so I could ask help for a particular anime I remembered watching as a kid. It weirded me out, but it peaked my interest years later. Hope that's ok!

Unfortunately scenes like the one you described are practically a trope used in dozens (probably hundreds) of anime. Any descriptive characteristics like hair (length/color/style) or clothes (modern/traditional/ school uniform etc) for the female/male lead would help narrow it down.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2024 at 9:35 PM, Ohayotaku said:

Welcome 😁Hope you find things to interest you here & decide to stick around.

Unfortunately scenes like the one you described are practically a trope used in dozens (probably hundreds) of anime. Any descriptive characteristics like hair (length/color/style) or clothes (modern/traditional/ school uniform etc) for the female/male lead would help narrow it down.

You're right! That would help quite alot, but the thing is, I couldn't remember what they looked like. It has been a long time since I watched that scene. However, I've been researching deeper! with the use of Saturday morning archives and mental block wiki, I'll be sure to find it sometime!