Dagashi Kashi

Yuuki_Radosian

[FLOAT_RIGHT]415f449c918b572015ffdce52367e6381442693455_full.jpg.85595285f6fb63cc8022eede6b582e59.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Shikada Kokonotsu's father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu's father is famous and she wants him to join her family's company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Sy_ld8MHA

I hope this turns out to be as funny as I think it will be , the fact that it was picked up by Feel does give reason to believe that it will definitely hold up in the comedy section , from what I have seen from them before I know that they do comedy series very well.

• 4 weeks later...

My goodness, I'm so glad I decided to watch this! :) This will probably easily be the comedy anime of the season. It felt so short though, I want more! Also, while I do like Hotaru, I can't help but cheer for Saya x Kokonotsu pairing.

• Agree 1

Just watched the first episode and loved it.

Thank you drill for the suggestion. I love the characters so far. Hotaru and Kokonotsu's dad are hilarious. I'm also on the Saya x Kokonotsu team as well.

• Like 1

Just watched the first episode and loved it.

Thank you drill for the suggestion. I love the characters so far. Hotaru and Kokonotsu's dad are hilarious. I'm also on the Saya x Kokonotsu team as well.

Awesome, glad you liked it! :) (Also, glad to see you agree on the best ship. xD)

Awesome, glad you liked it! :) (Also, glad to see you agree on the best ship. xD)

How could I not agree? Saya-chan is adorable.

After watching the first episode I do remember people telling me to read the manga months ago but never looked into it. Now that I have seen it I am going to have to bump it up on my manga to read list.. xD

Edited by Guest

How could I not agree? Saya-chan is adorable.

Well, I don't know. I've noticed people tend to like to ship new girl characters (transfer students/random fated encounters/etc) just because. :P

After watching the first episode I do remember people telling me to read the manga months ago but never looked into it. Now that I have seen it I am going to have to bump it up on my manga to read list.. xD

You know, I was considering reading the manga as well... Perhaps after the anime, since I don't want to spoil it.

• Agree 1

Well, I don't know. I've noticed people tend to like to ship new girl characters (transfer students/random fated encounters/etc) just because. :P

You know, I was considering reading the manga as well... Perhaps after the anime, since I don't want to spoil it.

That is true. People also like the ship the main female lead just because also. I just go by my feels. :P

That is also a good idea drill. I'm gonna try to finish the season before I read the manga as well although knowing myself if the next few episodes keep me hooked I might break the commitment.

Saya x Coconuts ftw! :P

Saya is definitely the best girl.

I really enjoyed this first episode....I need more Saya!

The purple haired girl can go back where she came from.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just watched episode 2 and loved it more than the first. Coconuts and Hotaru had me laughing with Hotaru's crazy love for candy.

Also we got to see more of Saya-chan! I loved that she agreed with Hotaru that Coconuts should take over the shop because she doesn't want him to leave. xD

This is my favorite anime so far for this season.

Edited by Guest

Episode 2 was pretty good. The best part was when Saya flipped three cards at once and Hotaru freaked out xP

Other than that, it was almost too silly for me.

This show keeps getting more and more funny , especially with the plans to try make Coconuts take over.

Every time Saya shows up she does something cool or funny , she has to be my favorite character in this series (at least so far).

• Like 1

This show keeps getting more and more funny , especially with the plans to try make Coconuts take over.

Every time Saya shows up she does something cool or funny , she has to be my favorite character in this series (at least so far).

Yes Yuuki! Another Saya fan! (y)

I agree the show is getting funnier with every episode. I love that everyone besides Coconuts wants him to take over the candy shop. It's a fun show and something a little different as well.

• Agree 1

Was anybody else disappointed we didn't get more time with Saya in a swimsuit? xP

Other than that, it was a rather enjoyable episode!

• Agree 1

Just watched episode 4. Hotaru and Coconuts had me cracking up in this episode. The down side was we didn't really see any Saya-chan in this episode until the end. I knew she was gonna see the notebook before Coconuts got there. xP

• Geano locked this topic