Hello!

LegionxOfxOne

How's everyone doing? Well, where do i start... Ok, I'm a 27 year old male, also a huge otaku. I enjoy learning stuff that has to do with Japan, music, culture, anime, etc. I like to read manga, watch anime ofcourse and also play video games and music when i have the time.

I had to look into some other introductions to make mine, sorry.

+My favourite animes: Sword Art Online, The secret of Escaflowne, Gurren Lagann and Yuru Yuri.

(I have way more favs, but this will have to do for now i guess)

+My favourite mangas: Minamoto Kun Monogatari, After school nightmare and She's Young(Korean manga).

+My favourite games: Destiny(PS4), GTA V(STEAM/PS4) and Crash Bandicoot 3(Old game but i still enjoy it).

+My favourite Bands: Dir en Grey, Exist+Trace, One OK Rock, Bullet for my valentine, Killswitch Engage.

Well, that's all for now, if you're interested in knowing something else, please feel free to ask. See you around!

• Like 2

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Other than SAO, I've only really heard of half of rest of your favorites. :P So, I guess I'll ask you, what is your favorite arc in SAO and why?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Other than SAO, I've only really heard of half of rest of your favorites. :P So, I guess I'll ask you, what is your favorite arc in SAO and why?

My fav arc was the first arc Aincrad, why that one and not the others? well, first of all the whole series was a rushed work to my point of view. The time skips between episodes made me question about a lot of things. But i really enjoyed it. I didnt like the ALO arc and GGO was a complete mess at the final episodes and the tournament was too short.

Edit: Thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

My fav arc was the first arc Aincrad, why that one and not the others? well, first of all the whole series was a rushed work to my point of view. The time skips between episodes made me question about a lot of things. But i really enjoyed it. I didnt like the ALO arc and GGO was a complete mess at the final episodes and the tournament was too short.

Edit: Thanks for the welcome!

[spoiler=SAO RANT]PLEASE DON'T HATE

You don't really realize how boring SAO is until you try to watch it for a second time. Don't get me wrong I still like the idea and story but it was presented in a terrible way. Another thing it did wrong was Kirito and Asuna's relationship (you just didn't feel the chemistry and just like in many other action orientated anime it became one of those background things that no one cared about). Now there is also a lot of things they did right like the soundtrack, the art style, action scenes were great!

[spoiler=SAO 2 arc 2 spoiler!](they also somehow tricked me into caring about Yuki the moment she died) TEARS FOR DAYS

My favorite arcs will forever be SAO and GGO because they were interesting. (I mean with the people being trapped in a video game and people mysteriously dying in the video game when they weren't supposed to.)

This post was getting a little too long but I agree that the Aincrad arc was one of the best.

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yuru Yuri.

Yuru Yuri is adorable! Ayano x Kyoko ftw!

If you want to watch another Shoujo Ai anime, Sakura Trick is wonderful. <3

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Yuru Yuri is adorable! Ayano x Kyoko ftw!

If you want to watch another Shoujo Ai anime, Sakura Trick is wonderful. <3

Thank you, i will.

Welcome to AF! I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay.

I am also a 27 year old otaku and I like all of your favorite anime. (y)

Thank you, that's cool! I guess there's no age limit when it comes to anime lol

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Sorry for being late to the party...

I highly approve your favorite anime and music selections :P

Do you have a favorite genre of anime ?

Thanks, and it's never too late to join.

I mainly love mecha animes, macross, evangelion, gundam and so on.

• Like 1