Hello everyone I'm Metro :3

Metro

Hello I'm Metroman008 but most people call me Metro I'm a gamer and an anime fan.

My Favourite anime are: Death Note, Sword Art Online, Yuru Yuri and others I cant think off.

I don't read much manga but the ones I have read are Death Note and Doubt.

I'm a huge fan of Studio Ghibli and my favourite movies made by Studio Ghibli would be: My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away and The Wind Rises.

And thats pretty much everything I have to say!

• Like 1

Hello Metro, and welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

I agree, Death Note is amazing! Do you have a favorite character?

L would be my favourite character :3 whose your favourite?

L would be my favourite character :3 whose your favourite?

Ah, well, I'm actually a Light fan. While L is pretty good, I find that protagonists that have a dark side seem to be far more interesting than any other character in the show.

Hello I'm Metroman008 but most people call me Metro I'm a gamer and an anime fan.

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

What games do you play?

My Favourite anime are: Yuru Yuri

Yuru Yuri is great! Have you seen Sakura Trick. It's another great Shoujo Ai anime!

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

What games do you play?

Yuru Yuri is great! Have you seen Sakura Trick. It's another great Shoujo Ai anime!

No I haven't seen Sakura Trick I'll check it out when I've cleared up some of my back log of things to watch :3 and may I ask how do you PM? I've never been able to figure out how to PM on any forum.

No I haven't seen Sakura Trick I'll check it out when I've cleared up some of my back log of things to watch :3

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.

and may I ask how do you PM? I've never been able to figure out how to PM on any forum.

Answered in profile post.

Also, you missed my question: What games do you play?

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.

Answered in profile post.

Also, you missed my question: What games do you play?

Oh sorry didn't see that my bad :P I will save you the pain of me listing every game I play and I'll list some of my favourite

The Witcher series

Sword Art Online: Lost Songs

Dota 2

Minecraft

Sid Meier's Civilization V and other games like that

Arma 2 and 3

Rocket League

Sleeping Dogs

Every Star Wars game

The Gataway Black Monday

Crash Bandicoot

Pokemon Games

The Legend of Korra

And many others (please say if I forgot any good games and I'll see if I've played them :3)

I'm thinking of buying Tales of Zesteria it looks really good but I'm not sure yet might pick it up on steam before the sale ends.

Sid Meier's Civilization V and other games like that

And many others (please say if I forgot any good games and I'll see if I've played them :3)

By chance, do you play Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion? Similar type of game, but its real time instead of turn based. If you do ever get it, we should play multiplayer sometime. :)

Looks cool I'm going to get add some money to my steam account sometime this week and if I have left over money I'll pick it up.

• Like 1

Looks cool I'm going to get add some money to my steam account sometime this week and if I have left over money I'll pick it up.

Oh, cool! Well, I definitely hope you end up getting it. Easily one of the only games I've sunk hundreds of hours into. :P Also, feel free to join our public steam group: http://animeforums.net/threads/steam-group.835/

Oh sorry didn't see that my bad :P I will save you the pain of me listing every game I play and I'll list some of my favourite

Pokemon Games

The only thing on your list that I've played xP

I'm considered to be an authority on Pokemon among the Pokemon fans I know in person xP They come to me for anything and everything.

Games I can HIGHLY recommend.

The Fire Emblem series. (GBA - 3DS)

Stella Glow (3DS)

The only thing on your list that I've played xP

I'm considered to be an authority on Pokemon among the Pokemon fans I know in person xP They come to me for anything and everything.

Games I can HIGHLY recommend.

The Fire Emblem series. (GBA - 3DS)

Stella Glow (3DS)

Ryuji what is your favourite starter pokemon and just pokemon in general? I really like Charmander and Jigglypuff.

Oh, cool! Well, I definitely hope you end up getting it. Easily one of the only games I've sunk hundreds of hours into. :P Also, feel free to join our public steam group: http://animeforums.net/threads/steam-group.835/

Already Joined :P. Wondering if there is many Civ 5 players on this forum if there is enough we should start a game.

Already Joined :P. Wondering if there is many Civ 5 players on this forum if there is enough we should start a game.

I wouldn't actually know, as I don't play Civ 5 really. I picked it up on sale a while back, and it was really slow for my taste, so I never really bothered playing a full game. If I get the time, I wouldn't mind trying to play it again.

I wouldn't actually know, as I don't play Civ 5 really. I picked it up on sale a while back, and it was really slow for my taste, so I never really bothered playing a full game. If I get the time, I wouldn't mind trying to play it again.

There's a setting that speeds the game up. its really slow on normal and stuff but with Gods and Kings and Brave New World its amazing.

Ryuji what is your favourite starter pokemon and just pokemon in general? I really like Charmander and Jigglypuff.

My favorite starter: Torterra

My favorite Pokemon in general: Torterra

Now by typing:

Normal: Dunsparce

Grass: Torterra

Ground: Sandslash

Fire: Magmar

Water: Golduck

Electric: Pachirisu

Steel: Ferrothorn

Bug: Pinsir

Ghost: Froslass

Ice: Avalugg (which mine is nicknamed Coffee Table)

Fighting: Breloom

Flying: Crobat

Poison: Venusaur

Rock: Lord Helix (Omanyte)

Dragon: Goodra

Fairy: Slurpuff

Psychic: Mew

Dark: Spiritomb

My favorite starter: Torterra

My favorite Pokemon in general: Torterra

Now by typing:

Normal: Dunsparce

Grass: Torterra

Ground: Sandslash

Fire: Magmar

Water: Golduck

Electric: Pachirisu

Steel: Ferrothorn

Bug: Pinsir

Ghost: Froslass

Ice: Avalugg (which mine is nicknamed Coffee Table)

Fighting: Breloom

Flying: Crobat

Poison: Venusaur

Rock: Lord Helix (Omanyte)

Dragon: Goodra

Fairy: Slurpuff

Psychic: Mew

Dark: Spiritomb

Mewth thats right :3 and what about Mr Mime everyone loves Mr Mime especially Barack Obama. I just like Charmander because how amazingly cute they are them big eyes and little tail on fire. Do you like the Anime Series of pokemon?

Mewth thats right :3 and what about Mr Mime everyone loves Mr Mime especially Barack Obama. I just like Charmander because how amazingly cute they are them big eyes and little tail on fire. Do you like the Anime Series of pokemon?

Mr. Mime is okay. I have a Shiny one in Pokemon X.

I've always found Pinsir to be extremely cute <3 especially now that it has a Mega.

Also, Grass type is best type.

As for the anime, I don't watch it anymore (I orginally stopped when I got I started working. I worked when new episodes came on here and I've never felt the need to catch up.) That being said, for Christmas I got 4 of the movies: It was a 4 in 1 Collector's set. It contained: Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon 4Ever, Pokemon Destiny Deoxys and Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker. They are all great movies!

Mr. Mime is okay. I have a Shiny one in Pokemon X.

I've always found Pinsir to be extremely cute <3 especially now that it has a Mega.

Also, Grass type is best type.

As for the anime, I don't watch it anymore (I orginally stopped when I got I started working. I worked when new episodes came on here and I've never felt the need to catch up.) That being said, for Christmas I got 4 of the movies: It was a 4 in 1 Collector's set. It contained: Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon 4Ever, Pokemon Destiny Deoxys and Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker. They are all great movies!

I really like Pokemon XY. Besides Charmander I think Eeve is cute and everyone finds Pikachu extremely cute :P and I like fire type and Electric.

Who would be your guys favourite Anime or Japanese related youtube channels personally I love watching Sharla's Life, The Anime Guy and Einshine.

I really like Pokemon XY. Besides Charmander I think Eeve is cute and everyone finds Pikachu extremely cute :P and I like fire type and Electric.

Eevee is pretty cute...and I liked Pikachu better when it was fat :P

Eevee is pretty cute...and I liked Pikachu better when it was fat :P

Pikachu when he was fat was definitely the cutest thing its those eyes :P