Konichiwa everyone :)

Militaria_Collector

hello my name is militaria collector and I'm 17 and from Coventry in the uk. I am in college doing performing arts and I'm enjoying it. I collect militaria (military items) and have done so for nearly 2 years. If you have questions about military uniforms don't be afraid to ask me. :)

I got into anime around April this year and have enjoyed it. I have watched some good anime like great teacher onizuka, prison school and even black bullet.

• Like 2

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

I got into anime around April this year and have enjoyed it. I have watched some good anime like great teacher onizuka, prison school and even black bullet.

Oh, well you might like Steins;Gate, Code Geass, or Fate/Zero then. All three are masterpieces. Also, if you ever want a anime or manga rec, feel free to ask me.

hello my name is militaria collector and I'm 17 and from Coventry in the uk. I am in college doing performing arts and I'm enjoying it. I collect militaria (military items) and have done so for nearly 2 years. If you have questions about military uniforms don't be afraid to ask me. :)

I would say try watching Death Note and SAO (Sword Art Online). Death Note was my first anime. Code Geass is a good anime aswell and Cowboy Bebop.

I would say try watching Death Note and SAO (Sword Art Online). Death Note was my first anime. Code Geass is a good anime aswell and Cowboy Bebop.

I have watched SAO and that was good but yeah i might watch those to.

btw drill thanks for the recommendations, i will try and watch some of those to. :)

Edited by Guest

Welcome to the forums ^_^ Your collection sounds interesting. I happen to be fond of millitary stuff as well, though I don't collect or anything (that's probably because several family members work in the millitary :P )

As for anime, you may like Black Lagoon. It's one of my favourite action anime

Welcome to the forums ^_^ Your collection sounds interesting. I happen to be fond of millitary stuff as well, though I don't collect or anything (that's probably because several family members work in the millitary :P )

As for anime, you may like Black Lagoon. It's one of my favourite action anime

i watched black lagoon, i really liked the action and found some moments hilarious. Story is good and despite its old looking animation its still good. :)

btw tanks a lot :)

• Like 1

i watched black lagoon, i really liked the action and found some moments hilarious. Story is good and despite its old looking animation its still good. :)

btw tanks a lot :)

I see what you did there.

not sure if tht's a mistake or a millitary pun.... I died anyway xD

I feel that was definitely a pun :P good one though some puns are dreadful I guess they just don't "crack" me up :3 the egg puns are real! LONG LIVE EGG PUNS!

Edited by Guest

I see what you did there.

I feel that was definitely a pun :P good one though some puns are dreadful I guess they just don't "crack" me up :3 the egg puns are real! LONG LIVE EGG PUNS!

yes it was a military pun. I thought it was eggcellent but I'm sherman that the egg puns are cracking but start to yolk my eyes out after hearing it so often.

yes it was a military pun. I thought it was eggcellent but I'm sherman that the egg puns are cracking but start to yolk my eyes out after hearing it so often.

You Sir are officially cracking. Egg puns start to scramble my mind a bit!

I was waiting for the pun-ch line there bunny. xD

I'm sorry guys I can only do egg puns :P there wasn't much fun when I was a banker I kinda lost "Interest" in it.

Yeah I couldn't do much as an engineer. Most of my colleagues just blew me away. So I ended my career with and bang and it was quite explosive.

Hahaha, that must've been quite the show... The only explosions I've witnessed were during chemistry classes. Now, I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I'm pretty sure iI wouldn't get a reaction :>

Hahaha, that must've been quite the show... The only explosions I've witnessed were during chemistry classes. Now, I'd tell you a chemistry joke but I'm pretty sure iI wouldn't get a reaction :>

I do biology and we were looking over the heart and the teacher said "you need to know this of my heart" the pun was real...

but I guess if I go to jail, my nickname will be mitochondria so I'm the power house of the cell. They call me DJ Enzyme because I always break it down.