What was the last thing you bought?

Dragon

I got a lot of stuff today in a shopping center today but I'll just say the good stuff

new pair of converse

3 pop figures

and Grave of The Fireflies and The laughing man!

I'm so happy that HMV sell anime now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes those are my pajamas. Also I finally ordered something from Japan! It's been a long time. I normally don't buy anything from outside the U.S unless I have to.image.thumb.jpeg.a7871d81c82ab41f18ee9f535c0c8bf0.jpeg

• Like 2

Sorry for the double post but I had to post this.

After my job interview this morning I figured I'd walk into my local used games store. And upon looking for Stella Glow for 3DS which they didn't have, I came upon these gems! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THIS TREASURE WOULD BE HERE. @Ryuji @drill @feelme @EmperorQinmon @Seacliff Thought you'd like this. qKZZ8OX.thumb.jpg.0270c1d7153489f03971dbd5ea837342.jpg

• Like 3

Sorry for the double post but I had to post this.

After my job interview this morning I figured I'd walk into my local used games store. And upon looking for Stella Glow for 3DS which they didn't have, I came upon these gems! WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THIS TREASURE WOULD BE HERE. @Ryuji @drill @feelme @EmperorQinmon @Seacliff Thought you'd like this. qKZZ8OX.thumb.jpg.4776bc2215eafefc7279f98ee9aa1b9c.jpg

OMG! YES! (I have no clue how I missed this, but I'm sorry Akame) Paper Mario: ttyd is a great game, and while I have yet to play Path of Radiance, the sequel, Radiant Dawn as amazing. Although, I'm not really sure I would pay $90 for a gamecube game nowadays... Anyway, hope you enjoy them. :)

As for me, I was out shopping to replace my camera which pretty much broke. I have had it for years, so I didn't really mind. Anyway, this is what I decided on: (Nikon COOLPIX S3700)

26478_S3700_front.png.296e6ca54ba02047f2cd8b99e1771432.png

Although, I haven't used it too much, I'm pretty happy with this purchase so far. :)

• Like 1

I just bought a pretty big 3-shelf bookcase, and I am really excited about it. I've noticed, since starting college, that surface area is invaluable. Having somewhere proper to put my books and school stuff is wonderful, compared to stacking everything on my dresser. One day, when I get a well-paying job, I'll probably cover the thing in anime figures, hehehe.

I bought a new backpack for school since I broke my last one in the most stupidest way (I closed my door while the plastic strap adjuster was still stuck where the door was supposed to be and it snapped :P).

• 4 weeks later...

The latest thing?

Well, if I can list more than one thing, barring the food I always get...

-Some Disney Infinity figures. These toys, man, they're awesome.

-Transformers: War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron. I've heard good things about these games, and I entered another Transformers kick, so why not?

-The Matrix Collection. Mostly for nostalgic purposes; I've yet to see the films, but while the series may be mostly forgotten now, but when I was a kid, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing something related to the franchise. Those were the days! *sniff*

-And while I technically bought it months ago (and before you ask, Lexiipantz, who I ordered it from, made the plush), my Amitie plush finally came in the mail, and she's as wonderful as I'd hoped.

Edited by Guest

Latest haul. ;)

[ATTACH=full]25901[/ATTACH]

where do u buy ur stuff?

i want to start buying anime related items, but i am not sure:

a) dont know where to buy them

b) dont know hwat i should start collecting, like Manga, light novels, box sets, figurines.

6 DVDs from HMV last weekend - A mixture of Death In Paradise and Silent Witness ones :)

Death In Paradise is where its at, such a good show.

• Agree 1