Your anime character

Dragon

So I was wondering guys what is your anime character if you have one?

PS: No character fighting please. Unless you pop up with legal documents that you own Kaneki Ken everyone is allowed to have their anime character with two people using the same one.

My main main character that I use for many websites and is my default would be Juuzou Suzuya overall

Sometimes for signature and avatar sets my second one which I use sometimes is Kaneki Ken

Yours?

Well my favorite anime character is Ryuko from Kill la Kill (obviously) I just sort of automatically use her as my profile pic for everything but I also really like Sinon from SAO2, a running gag I have with her is "Sineon":

[spoiler=Sineon Wallpaper I made ages ago]bTGLn73.thumb.jpg.e66c9e560cca659e3f412269f02b3ddc.jpg

Now that I think about it I just have a thing for badass female characters but I also have a thing for background characters that don't get enough screen time (Major Miles (FMA:B) Mumen Rider (One Punch Man) Sasha (SNK) 12th (Mirai Nikki))

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Well my favorite anime character is Ryuko from Kill la Kill (obviously) I just sort of automatically use her as my profile pic for everything but I also really like Sinon from SAO2, a running gag I have with her is "Sineon":

[spoiler=Sineon Wallpaper I made ages ago]bTGLn73.thumb.jpg.f523dd7a0683ac2314e2d19cba8fee40.jpg

Now that I think about it I just have a thing for badass female characters but I also have a thing for background characters that don't get enough screen time (Major Miles (FMA:B) Mumen Rider (One Punch Man) Sasha (SNK))

I agree Sinon is really cool her sniper skills are unreal. Oh yeah nice custom wallpaper.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't use anime characters either. I'm a Legend of Zelda fan, so I tend to go back and forth between two Link avys that were made for me years ago. I've probably been using them for well over 10 years, now that I think about it. lol

My favourite characters at the moment are Rize Kamishiro from Tokyo Ghoul, Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, Usagi Tsukino and Luna from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, Princess Piña from GATE, Shirayuki from Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Muco from Itoshi no Muco, Mikoto and Masamune from Norn9: Norn+Nonet and Kuga Yuma and Kirie Konami from World Trigger :)