Top 5 games of 2015

Metro

Hello everyone 2015 is nearly over and I wanted to see what you guys though were the best. Please no remakes and ports. For me it would be :

1: The Witcher 3

2: Assassin Creed Syndicate

3: Fallout 4

4: Rocket League

5: Project Cars

games that I enjoyed that didn't make the list:

hotline Miami 2, Cities: Skylines, bloodborne, Kerbal space program, Block N Load, City Skylines, AudioSurf 2, Heroes of the Storm, Halo 5, Sword Art Online Lost Songs, Just Cause 3 and Tales of Zesteria

There is probably many games I have forgotten and the only game up in my top 5 in order is the witcher that was number for me the beauty the game showed was magical. from number 2 down it is in no order. You may ask me why I choice these games and I will answer but everyone has their opinions.

Edited by Guest

Eh sorry I kinda can't agree with the no remake rule...

I mean something like Zelda Windwaker in 2014 omg that brought so much new stuff to the game and became one of the best Zelda games for people.

What about upcoming final fantasy remake that is gonna be made to look amazing :P

Remakes deserve being on top of the year if they are well made.

With that this year was a dissapoitment to gaming and only life is Strange and monster hunter 4U can go on my list which was made in this year.

If for the rule of no remakes I'd say Majora's Mask because omg that was such a amazing remake with so much work put into it.

1) Stella Glow

2) Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold

3) Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven

4) Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX

Those are the only new games I've played this year that I really liked. I also played Legend of Legacy.....but it had virtually no story whatsoever....it was okay.

I'm mainly waiting for my Fire Emblem Fates to come out in February 2016 and for Bravely Second End Layer which is supposed to come out in 2016 as well.

Eh sorry I kinda can't agree with the no remake rule...

I mean something like Zelda Windwaker in 2014 omg that brought so much new stuff to the game and became one of the best Zelda games for people.

What about upcoming final fantasy remake that is gonna be made to look amazing :P

Remakes deserve being on top of the year if they are well made.

With that this year was a dissapoitment to gaming and only life is Strange and monster hunter 4U can go on my list which was made in this year.

If for the rule of no remakes I'd say Majora's Mask because omg that was such a amazing remake with so much work put into it.

If its a remake that adds lots of new stuff and makes it feel likes its a whole new game then fine but remakes like sleeping Dogs to playstation 4 and Xbox one with better graphics then it doesn't count because its still basically the same game that came out years ago.