New Years 2016

drill

Is anyone doing anything for New Years 2016? Some of you might already be starting it, but for me there is still a bit more than five hours to go. I don't have too much planned really, just watching some blurays I bought, and maybe play some Rune Factory 3.

Ah, yes, and I thought it was kinda funny to note this is my 2016th post. :P

My only New Years plans is to watch anime which is the same as my every other day plans :P

New Year's Resolutions

1. Watch more awesome anime! (obviously)
  2. Contribute more to Anime Forums!
  3. Become a better person (I'm not as great as y'all think I am)

4. Strengthen my resolve (seriously....my current state of resolve sucks)

5. To be happier.

--------------------

New Year's Wish List

1. Find a portal to the anime world :P
  2. Become a ninja assassin that can morph into a dragon.

3. Own a Dango plushie <3
  4. Get a date with the girl I love....
  5. Get a life in general

I would give my left foot and @drill's right nostril for any of my Wish List items to come true (mainly 4 or 5) :P :p

Okaaay, I'm always bad at this stuff... I start each year like a llama in a daze being like where am I, what do I do etc.

My main goal for 2016 (yeah, I have those, too :P ) is to get in art college, there's nothing else I can really do with my life ._. I feel like I need to try even harder, though there are times that my whole body hurts from spending too much time drawing...I NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS APZ2EH398R FUUUUUUU (otherwise I'll feel like an eternal failure)

Moving on to more (?) important stuff :P I really, and I mean REALLY, want a season 2 for dance with devils as well as an english translation of the game....along with several other otome games ._. (why do I get the feeling my life revolves solely around fictional characters? xD). And maybe a trip to japan... or tickets for the next warped tour xD

Aaaand of couse, the usual: health, love, peace etc :P

(why do I get the feeling my life revolves solely around fictional characters? xD).

Umm....doesn't everybody's life revolve around fictional characters? xP

Anyways, I'm hoping 2016 turns out to be a great year for everybody here! May everybody's life be filled with music, love and anime for all!

Umm....doesn't everybody's life revolve around fictional characters? xP

Anyways, I'm hoping 2016 turns out to be a great year for everybody here! May everybody's life be filled with music, love and anime for all!

When I saw the alert I was sure you had quoted the llama part xD guess not.... Anyway you're right once again, Ryu-nii-san :D

Edited by Guest

Welcome to 2016 everyone!! Not that I am from the future. not that i've been here for months already ... wait .. i've said too much.

resolutions ... I don't usually make them haha, but some of my general hopes are to continue at college, continue making good grades.. I'm trying to switch to a better college in my state and finish my anthropology degree.

more anime related , I'm hoping to tone up a little bit again for my Sailor Mars costume before katsucon!! i've been having too much yummy bread......

Happy New Years, everyone!

I hate making resolutions as they don't usually work and it's just a bandwagon thing.

But anyways for this year: Lose even more weight from the 30 pounds I already lost last year; get started in my technical school to learn Auto Collision Repair; get a girlfriend that's not a bitch my soulmate or something like that, just similar interests and personality really; make moar money; attend a comic con(which I am already planning YAY); attend concerts of fave Rock/Metal and Dubstep artists; watch more anime. That should be all. And to just be more happier overall, really.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

It's kind of late but I had an extended vacation through the holidays and I spent mine on the Canadian boarder hunting, ice fishing and four wheeling. I had a blast. As much as I love anime and technology its nice to get away from it for a while as well.

My new years resolution is to pick up a new sport/hobby and eat healthier. Although I consider myself an active person I could defiantly be a little more physically healthier.

• Agree 1