Speakers Vs Headsets (Audio Options)

Modyrts

Speakers Vs Headphones  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Speakers Vs Headphones

So this occurred to me recently while looking through various web pages for a new pair of glasses (for various reasons).

There are many ways to watch anime, play games and such but visuals alone don't provide everything we want. The sound, that's what gives the impact of the motions. But what is really the best way for us to receive this concoction of beeps and bangs?

I often discuss this with a friend of mine (Yuuki_Rodasian) and we both have different views as i assume many others do. Personally I have found it best to watch using a pair of headphones, be it the cheap ones that you get with the purchase of a cellular-phone or a proper headset (I switch between the two) over watching while using the built in speakers. I am currently using the Sony Wireless 3.0 headset (build for gaming purposes).

To me it feels like the headset provides more "oomph" and when they are not within my grasp and I am forced to use speakers I find it less enjoyable, almost as if watching with one eye closed or watching Dubbed series.

I would like to hear what you guys think leave a comment below.

• Agree 1

Well, being as I'm on a desktop, I don't have built in speakers, but I do prefer having speakers over a headset. Mainly because my ears are very sensitive though, so having something like that would definitely hurt if I were to have it on even for a few hours or so. I'm using these speakers which seem to work pretty well for me.

59e216d5cc1d4_81-diOS6VL._SL1426_.thumb.jpg.4e94d9d82b047c76ffafd2f56eb9542e.jpg

If it was for my laptop though, I would probably end up using my headphones over the built in speakers for better quality.

• Like 1

Mainly because my ears are very sensitive though, so having something like that would definitely hurt if I were to have it on even for a few hours or so.

I must say, as i almost always have my headset on my hearing has slightly worsened to the point of me accusing a friend of suggesting to commit suicide.

Edited by Guest

I have both headphones and speakers and alternate between the two for different things. Gaming always is headset material for me, while say watching youtube videos I use speakers for. For anime though, I also use headphones as it draws me in more, so to speak.

For when I am watching a movie on a TV in a living room speakers but on PC I prefer headphones because that way people don't hear what I am doing at my house or over the internet (apart from the furious mouse clicking).

Edited by Guest