GET OVER HERE!

Akame

*insert Mortal Kombat Scorpion joke here*

Hey everyone! I'm actually new to the whole anime and kawaii thing. I honestly just got into it maybe two months ago now, I'd say. But with my new love of anime, I have a huge new interest in the whole Japanese culture as well and would love to deploy visit Japan one day! I've only seen 5 shows of anime which includes: Akame Ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Sword Art Online 1&2, and Heavens Lost Property! Call me an anime noob or whatever or not a real otaku, I don't care. I just love getting into the stories and the attachment to the characters and just how amazing the animations and voices are.

This is my fourth forum now so I'm not new to that but I have had big changes in my life and more to come so we will see where that goes. Anyways can't wait to talk to you all on here!

Oh and I'm super excited to be going to my first comic con here pretty soon and seeing my favorite cosplayer, Jessica Nigri. I would go to an Anime Expo but I'm not sure if I've seen enough anime yet to do that.

• Like 2

Welcome to Anime Forums, Akame! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Akame Ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Sword Art Online 1&2, and Heavens Lost Property!

Pretty good selection so far. I would suggest trying out Steins;Gate, Code Geass, and A Certain Scientific Railgun next. Btw, if you ever need any recs for anime or manga, feel free to ask me.

Oh and I'm super excited to be going to my first comic con here pretty soon and seeing my favorite cosplayer, Jessica Nigri. I would go to an Anime Expo but I'm not sure if I've seen enough anime yet to do that.

Sounds pretty exciting! I'm not much into cosplaying, but I hope you have fun. :yum:

• Like 1

mortal_kombat__wheeeeeeee_by_ccc7ccc-d5dbccj.jpg Firstly, welcome and hope to see you around.

To point something out, I.M.O. there is no level of otaku, yes you get the hardcore ones that watch all day and night, all week and then the casual watcher. For me however, otaku is not describing how dedicated you are but how much you love what it is you are doing.

Also those series you chose to watch first were all really good as i have watched most of them myself.

Enjoy comicon and happy hunting.

• Like 1

*insert Mortal Kombat Scorpion joke here*

Hey everyone! I'm actually new to the whole anime and kawaii thing. I honestly just got into it maybe two months ago now, I'd say. But with my new love of anime, I have a huge new interest in the whole Japanese culture as well and would love to deploy visit Japan one day! I've only seen 5 shows of anime which includes: Akame Ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Sword Art Online 1&2, and Heavens Lost Property! Call me an anime noob or whatever or not a real otaku, I don't care. I just love getting into the stories and the attachment to the characters and just how amazing the animations and voices are.

This is my fourth forum now so I'm not new to that but I have had big changes in my life and more to come so we will see where that goes. Anyways can't wait to talk to you all on here!

Welcome to AF!

That is a good start into the anime world. Those are all good series. If you need any suggestions let me know. You should defiantly go to anime expo if you can. Anime cons are a great way for you to learn more about anime and see whats out there. You also get to meet other people who also love anime. Cons are a lot of fun. ^_^

Also I highly approve of your user name and avatar. Akame is defiantly waifu material. (y)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOMES, I APPRECIATE YOU. :D

Welcome to AF!

That is a good start into the anime world. Those are all good series. If you need any suggestions let me know. You should defiantly go to anime expo if you can. Anime cons are a great way for you to learn more about anime and see whats out there. You also get to meet other people who also love anime. Cons are a lot of fun. ^_^

Also I highly approve of your user name and avatar. Akame is defiantly waifu material. (y)

Thank you she's a personal favorite of mine. Anyway, I don't know if this was an editing glitch or something but as I type this right now it says from above you said "user name and password" lmao, so I was confused and figured you meant a typo. So now I'm quoting you and it says you said "user name and avatar."

If that's not illuminati I don't know what is. :o

i7VsEA8.thumb.png.225203694f66e6bc8c1aee768cc05315.png

FYtdo10.thumb.png.280e92eec878f0fea2be4ae71e626129.png

• Funny 1

It wasn't a glitch. I happened to re read my post as I was scrolling down and I fixed my typo. I didn't want you freaking out thinking I knew your password when I meant to say avatar. :P

BAHA, SAW IT JUST IN TIME THEN. That's pretty great though, that's never happened to me before. So, I thank you for the laugh. :D

• Like 1