Welcome to 2016!

Optic

Hello everyone,

Hope you enjoyed your holidays, and welcome to 2016!

I am happy to present our new framework, with three new themes to choose from:

• Planeptune: a purple theme featuring the nation of Planeptune in Hyperdimension Neptunia. This is the new default theme.

• Fate Stay Night: a black and red theme featuring Rin Tohsaka and Archer from the Fate Stay Night UBW anime TV series.

• Touhou: a spin-off that was created by @drill featuring Touhou Project.

You can change the theme by using the selector at the bottom left corner of the page:

upload_2016-1-11_1-33-53.png.b97bad427d7c7a453f788f3c70c25a41.png

(you can also revert back to the old themes if you like, but give the new ones a go first!)

As mentioned earlier we also took the opportunity to adjust some features:

• Front page has been overhauled, with improved recent feeds for our forum posts, Gallery, Articles and Anime Listing Pages (formerly Anime Landing Pages).

• Alphabetical order box added to the Anime Listings page for easier navigation.

• New Chat module: featuring new alert features and a more live online list.

• Fanworks have been moved into the new Gallery. The Gallery has had a huge revamp with a new module, so do check it out.

• Clubs have been suspended for now.

• New Badges feature. You can find a list of the available badges and how to gain them on the main navbar. Everyone should be receiving badges shortly, and is something we would like to expand to make the forums more fun.

• New navigation tabs inside the Anime and Manga sections.

I have also written some new help page guides, if you have a moment feel free to read through the pages. They are aimed at new visitors but the one on Using the Gallery will be very useful to become acquainted with the new Gallery.

Let us know what you think of the changes or if you run into any issues, all feedback is appreciated.

:kei:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Finally a style with purple that fits my tastes *dances* thank-youuuuu. Other features/tweaks have greatly improved the site i.m.o.

Being great is great but getting even greater is greatness in itself - Me

• Like 1

Finally a style with purple that fits my tastes *dances* thank-youuuuu.

Unfortunately the new styles seem to be sticking/ dropping in fps rate. Not sure if it is my net but I just thought I'd mention it.

Love everything about it! I got to see the "old" forums for about only two days but I can already tell all the little extra details and goodies you've put in here! Great job, and adding the Fate/Stay Night theme was the best idea ever! Kawaii!

Slightly confused by the changes, so I've totally lost my rank?

From what I can tell, you are rewarded badges and trophies now. I think you can edit your own rank, however. :)

Edited by Guest