Tech Iz Life

Modyrts

How many gadgets do you have in use at one particular time?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How many gadgets do you have in use at one particular time?

• 3+
    • 10-3x9+8 to the root of 4 and squared by 5

Everyone has one or another gadget or gadgets that they use and everyone has that one gadget that they simply can not live without. For some it is a work cellular phone and for others it may be a portable gaming device. Point is, everyone has one. For most here, it is the device they use to watch anime on however in this thread they do not count.

This thread is purely about which gadget(s) you cannot live without and for what reason. Dont forget to mention the purpose of it.

Your poll question is confusing as it mentions cellphones.

I've adjusted it so it refers to gadgets.

That was actually done on purpose as I know with the modernization of the workplace and such, many people have multiple cellphones. Some have multiple for other reasons. I was just curious to see the average that people carry.

I was not aware the poll had to be related as in many of my threads they are not. However should you feel it needs editing I shall not complain.

Do they have to be portable only?

Not at all. It could be a television set or a PC or even a fridge (maybe if you stretch the bounds of what a gadget is)

Edited by Guest

That was actually done on purpose as I know with the modernization of the workplace and such, many people have multiple cellphones.

Ahh okay, my apologies. I saw this wasn't getting any replies and thought that might have been due to confusion caused by the poll. Feel free to edit the poll title again, sorry. :S

This thread is purely about which gadget(s) you cannot live without and for what reason. Dont forget to mention the purpose of it.

To answer this, it would come down to my Smartphone, desktop PC and iPad mini. Those are my primary devices. I have a new laptop on the way which might serve as my desktop replacement if I do decide to do some long-term travel in future.

Lugging around a desktop PC after all would be wholly impractical.