Your first video game

Optic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your first game was ten year ago? You didn't play anything before that?

I had a couple of pc games for kids but I don't really count those.

Contra, I think, on the SNES. It was when I was 6 or something, so it's been a long time. My mum bought the console from a fairground for a cheap price.

I know it was something on the N64, it was probably Mario 64 or Ocarina of Time. I know my favorite game on the N64 was Conker's Bad Fur Day, very enjoyable game that wasn't meant for someone at my age

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think my first game Super Mario 2 playing as Peach because she can float. I remember jumping at the same time as Peach, back then I thought it helped make her jump higher! That or this super old game called Battle City. I don't know which console it was but it was my sister's and I played it all day long.

However, I can vividly remember my first games console was a PS1. I didn't have a lot of games, but my 2 favourites were Metal Slug X and Disney's Atlantis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

first game i ever played was zelda oot on the zelda collectors edition for gamecube i still regard it as one of the best games of all time and still go back to it here and there and even speed ran it once . the theme song alone makes my heart warm and makes me happy / nostalgic

• 1 month later...

The Super NES was my first video game console ever, so it holds a special place in my heart.

First game I ever played? I'm pretty sure it was Super Mario World. At the very least, it's the first one I can recall playing.

It was a very good first impression, and time has been very kind to it. :)

My first console ever was the atari 2600. I even had the woody edition! :)

My first games were space invaders, missile command, defender, dig dug and of course pac man. I still have it to this day and it still works. I love going back to the atari and playing the retro games.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The first game I remember playing seriously would be Crash Bandicoot and Final Fantasy 7. I would always mess around in The Gataway Black Monday but never really got into the story left that to my brother I just liked the free roam. I played other games but never got into them because I never understood them.