Hai Hai!~

Alice

Heya everyone!

My names Alice!~ Its so nice to meet all of you < 3

I've pretty much been forum hopping...trying to find the right community i can settle down and stick with ya knows?~

I've hosted my own forums and they usually lasted a while but people i guess lost interest : (

So i decided to just find one and join it, and this one seems REALLY well made and alot of effort put into it! And everyone who I've already met is so friendly and nice!

Soooo a lil bout me...

Im 21...i ADORE cute things, i absolutely love anime, i've watched over 900 anime, played hundreds of VNs, i love Kitties, i really love Mecha too! I like video games, i love meeting new people and making friends, and i love to chatter on about lots of stuff!~

I REAAAAAAAAALLY Love music, next to anime its my favorite thing. I have over 5000 songs on my computer, all Japanese (Cept for maybe like 2 or 3 non-japanese bands). I used to have over 20k songs, but then my externals died and i lost all of it ;_;

I Love finding and saving pictures and discovering new anime artists. I've got thousands of HQ pics on my comp.

Im skilled in Photoshop, Video Editing in Sony Vegas, a lil in AE and stuff. Im very active on youtube! I have alot of channels!~

Uhhh...lets see...i think thats it?~ Woops....kinda went on a tangent there...ehehe :P

Anyway, i hope i get to stay here and make friends with everyone!~

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

Thanks!~

Favorite Bands....oh boy...

Hashimoto Miyuki, Kuribayashi Minami, Aki Misato, Kalafina, Kicco, Kokia, Maaya Uchida, Mami Kawada, Hanatan, Arcane, Aoi Eir, Akiko Shikata, Ito Kanako, Rita, Nana Mizuki, Sasaki Sayaka, Suara, T.M Revolution, Yanagi Nagi, Yousei Teikoku, Maon Kurasaki, Yozuca, Yui Horie, Yui Sakakibara, Zwei, NANA, Duca, solfa...and thats just scratching the surface, maybe like...5% of the artists i love. But those come to mind first...

Favorite VN's? Oh god...i'll have to think on that one...i've played so many. But if i had to choose one on the spot...id say probably alot of ones made by KEY, like Rewrite. Sakura no Uta was also really good. Koinaka too. I have hundreds of top favs.

Edited by Guest

Thanks!~

Favorite Bands....oh boy...

Hashimoto Miyuki, Kuribayashi Minami, Aki Misato, Kalafina, Kicco, Kokia, Maaya Uchida, Mami Kawada, Hanatan, Arcane, Aoi Eir, Akiko Shikata, Ito Kanako, Rita, Nana Mizuki, Sasaki Sayaka, Suara, T.M Revolution, Yanagi Nagi, Yousei Teikoku, Maon Kurasaki, Yozuca, Yui Horie, Yui Sakakibara, Zwei, NANA, Duca, solfa...and thats just scratching the surface, maybe like...5% of the artists i love. But those come to mind first...

Favorite VN's? Oh god...i'll have to think on that one...i've played so many. But if i had to choose one on the spot...id say probably alot of ones made by KEY, like Rewrite. Sakura no Uta was also really good. Koinaka too. I have hundreds of top favs.

Wow, I was expecting to recognize a bit more on your list, but I guess my taste in stuff is just too narrow. :P Anyway, Rewrite is a great VN, glad you like it as well. Are you looking forward to the upcoming anime adaption for it this year?

Wow, I was expecting to recognize a bit more on your list, but I guess my taste in stuff is just too narrow. :P Anyway, Rewrite is a great VN, glad you like it as well. Are you looking forward to the upcoming anime adaption for it this year?

You know it! I can't WAIT! : D Ever since the anime version of Rewrites OP came out back when the VN was still recent, i dreamed of a Rewrite anime, SO Glad its coming this year!

Hello there, welcome to AF~!

If you don't mind my asking, do you like any other types of games along with VN's~?

Yea! I love all kinds of video game genre's. Mainly RPGs (Including JRPG's, love em), Fighting, Arcade Style (Like Gundam Extreme VS), Open World, some strategy (Disgaea for example, and Agarest of War), Hack'n'Slash (DMC, Dynasty Warriors etc).

Edited by Guest

Oho, I thought I'd never bump into someone else who liked Record of Agarest War~

You happen to have a favorite character? Mine would naturally be Sherufanir lol

I really liked Sherufanir, KITSUNE FTW!

I think my fav is Sherufanir and Silvi. Sherufanir purely for her personality and the fact that she's a Kitsune, Silvy because i loved her personality and that she's a Harpy (im a sucker for Mamono if you couldn't tell...)

Edited by Guest

Heya everyone!

My names Alice!~ Its so nice to meet all of you < 3

I've pretty much been forum hopping...trying to find the right community i can settle down and stick with ya knows?~

I've hosted my own forums and they usually lasted a while but people i guess lost interest : (

So i decided to just find one and join it, and this one seems REALLY well made and alot of effort put into it! And everyone who I've already met is so friendly and nice!

Soooo a lil bout me...

Im 21...i ADORE cute things, i absolutely love anime, i've watched over 900 anime, played hundreds of VNs, i love Kitties, i really love Mecha too! I like video games, i love meeting new people and making friends, and i love to chatter on about lots of stuff!~

I REAAAAAAAAALLY Love music, next to anime its my favorite thing. I have over 5000 songs on my computer, all Japanese (Cept for maybe like 2 or 3 non-japanese bands). I used to have over 20k songs, but then my externals died and i lost all of it ;_;

I Love finding and saving pictures and discovering new anime artists. I've got thousands of HQ pics on my comp.

Im skilled in Photoshop, Video Editing in Sony Vegas, a lil in AE and stuff. Im very active on youtube! I have alot of channels!~

Uhhh...lets see...i think thats it?~ Woops....kinda went on a tangent there...ehehe :P

Anyway, i hope i get to stay here and make friends with everyone!~

Another mecha fan!? (o^.^o)

If you like anime, kitties, anime and mecha I think we will get along great! I like all of those things as well. xD

Welcome to AF Alice. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^