Doki Doki

Higanbana

This is a bit late as i did not know how to use this site. (oops). Anyway, I have just started watching anime like one year ago so I am an amateur in this field, but i am trying my best to keep up with the flow and crushing rush of new anime release seasons. My first anime was clannad, which i also played the vn. (i thought that the time relapse should have taken tomoya back to the beginning when he first met nagisa.) Since then i have set a goal of watching 100 anime of various genres but mostly i have stuck to horror, psychological, and action thrillers. I am really new to this whole form thing so i am sorry if i come off the wrong way in the way i do things. I rather play rpgs than vns. I listen to various artists of various genres of both japanese and english music. Currently my favorite artists are kana nishino and bump of chicken. I am really bad in fan art, so dont expect much of anything. I like writing reviews and the such.

I hope that i can make lasting friends on this site. Bye-Bye

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Welcome to AF, Higanbana! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

horror, psychological, and action thrillers.

Have you watched Death Note yet? You would probably like it. If you have already, favorite character?

I rather play rpgs than vns.

Oh, what are your favorites? (All time favorites and 2015 favorites)

i have not watched death not fully, but i have read like a quarter of it. My friend already spoiled it for me. Since I dont have alot of money, i play freeware rpg games such as mad father, blank dream, alice mare,misao, ib, the crooked man. I have also played multiple vn's such as clannad, higurashi, higanbana no sora, nekopara, its just i dont enjoy the story mode it is set in. I will still play them. If you have any recommendations of rpg games i am open for them .Thank you

Edited by Guest

i have not watched death not fully, but i have read like a quarter of it. My friend already spoiled it for me.

Ah, yeah, I know that feeling. D:

If you have any recommendations of rpg games i am open for them .Thank you

Well, it kinda depends what systems you have. If you have a DS, I would definitely recommend trying out Radiant Historia and Infinite Space. If you're just on the PC though, then Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is an amazing tactical rpg well worth your time (if you like tactical games that is). Make sure to grab that one on sale though, as it always goes on sale for 75% off when steam has their sales. Also, anything in the Fire Emblem series is a plus, especially Radiant Dawn.

My first anime was clannad, which i also played the vn. (i thought that the time relapse should have taken tomoya back to the beginning when he first met nagisa.)

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums!

Clannad is amazing! I love it! <3

Ah, yeah, I know that feeling. D:

Well, it kinda depends what systems you have. If you have a DS, I would definitely recommend trying out Radiant Historia and Infinite Space. If you're just on the PC though, then Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is an amazing tactical rpg well worth your time (if you like tactical games that is). Make sure to grab that one on sale though, as it always goes on sale for 75% off when steam has their sales. Also, anything in the Fire Emblem series is a plus, especially Radiant Dawn.

thanks. i use my pc and ps vita and i am sure to try these recomendations out. thank you again

Welcome to AF Higanbana-san. ^_^

I hope you have fun and enjoy your stay. If you ever need any anime suggestions let me know and good luck with your goal!

Thannk you very much. Dont worry i am going to ask u for a ton!!!

Konichiwa, Higanbana-san. I have only watched 5 or 6 titles of anime, for less than two months. So if anyone's an amateur on the forum, it's definitely me! No less, I do enjoy watching them. My favorite anime is definitely Akame Ga Kill with 2nd place being Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works).

Also, your title is called Doki Doki. That means I am forced to show you this video, I love this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

• Like 1

Konichiwa, Higanbana-san. I have only watched 5 or 6 titles of anime, for less than two months. So if anyone's an amateur on the forum, it's definitely me! No less, I do enjoy watching them. My favorite anime is definitely Akame Ga Kill with 2nd place being Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade Works).

Also, your title is called Doki Doki. That means I am forced to show you this video, I love this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw

Yay!!!! whenever you want anime recommendations come to me you know. we can amateurs together. Also what are the shows u have watched and what did u start with? We can be noobs together. i have not watched baby metal in like 3 months so this song made me laugh hard. Thanks

• Like 1

Allow me to formally welcome you as well, Higabana-san ^_^ I hope you'll have a good time here and if you need help with anything, I'd be glad to help (if I can, that is, because I'm a big noob :P )

I always wanted to ask you: is your signature's character from dance with devils ?

Allow me to formally welcome you as well, Higabana-san ^_^ I hope you'll have a good time here and if you need help with anything, I'd be glad to help (if I can, that is, because I'm a big noob :P )

Yay!! i will definitely come to ask you for help because u were always nice to me from the beginning

!!

i have not watched baby metal in like 3 months so this song made me laugh hard. Thanks

If babymetal makes you laugh, try ladybaby as well :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

I always wanted to ask you: is your signature's character from dance with devils ?

yeah <3 <3 <3

Yay!! i will definitely come to ask you for help because u were always nice to me from the beginning

!!

I'm naturally nice, I can't help it xD

If babymetal makes you laugh, try ladybaby as well :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c

yeah <3 <3 <3

I'm naturally nice, I can't help it xD

omg is that a guy in the video. I laughed to loud and i am in the library. thanks lol.

Yes it is rem!!!! i wanted lindo to end up with ritsuko

yea i love nice people

Yay!!!! whenever you want anime recommendations come to me you know. we can amateurs together. Also what are the shows u have watched and what did u start with? We can be noobs together. i have not watched baby metal in like 3 months so this song made me laugh hard. Thanks

Ooh, yes! I actually started with Heavens Lost Property! One of the most fan-servicey animes you'll ever watch I think. BUT IT'S SO FUNNY. The humor and the way the show is had me hooked. And ever since then I've watched: Akame Ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Sword Art Online 1&2, (Heavens Lost Property). SAO1&2 is actually what I watched immediately afterwards. :D

I love BabyMetal, if you can find any bands similar to them I would love that.

Ooh, yes! I actually started with Heavens Lost Property! One of the most fan-servicey animes you'll ever watch I think. BUT IT'S SO FUNNY. The humor and the way the show is had me hooked. And ever since then I've watched: Akame Ga Kill, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Sword Art Online 1&2, (Heavens Lost Property). SAO1&2 is actually what I watched immediately afterwards. :D

I love BabyMetal, if you can find any bands similar to them I would love that.

i started with clannad and watched another after it. i am not a big fan of sao but its okay. Um.... bands like baby metal......

i actually not sure but i can give you single singers like eir aoi, LISA, kana nishino, is my favorite

Edited by Guest

aycv7qet are we even allowed to talk about bnp? I only managed to watch 12 minutes and then I wanted to kill myself xD

i watched all three episodes! i dont even know why i did. lol