The Lolicon God has arrived !

Cecmomega

Hello everyone, Cecmomega speaking !

As you can see in the title, i am the Lolicon God, the one that protects lolis and lolicons alike !

I am french and lives in Paris. I actually got a year out of everything school and work related to get going on my passions that are watching anime, reading manga and light novel and playing a whole lot !

I also like to draw and got a deviantart : cecmomega.deviantart.com Btw, my artist name is Erosensei !

I will soon start streaming for a e-sport structure named E-Corp but most games that i will stream are games that came out from Japan like Touhou Project, Kantai Collection or Hyperdimension Neptunia. For now, until the end of January, i will keep going on my personnal stream every weekend so if you want to come by, feel free to it, i can talk to you easily in english as you can see ^^ If the streaming goes well, i might stop school for a while and keep streaming during one or two years.

My stream : www.twitch.tv/lolicon_gc_cecmomega

I also write some articles for a french website about some anime, games and events related to the japanese otaku community : http://hitek.fr/auteur/cecmomega

To end this, i got an anime related page so feel free to drop by : https://www.facebook.com/anotherrandomanimepage

That is all i think ... Oh no, i forgot ! Thanks for having me everyone ! Here is a little drawing for you !christmas_vampire_flandre_scarlet_by_cecmomega-d8cfhc4.thumb.jpg.dbf16fac76f9a6b0f222993e1f697b3a.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^ Have a great time

the forum will approve :P

Thanks ! And yes, i think i kind of know why :')

Welcome to AF, Cecmomega! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

What's your favorite Touhou game?

Have any favorite music genres?

Thanks !

So my favorites Touhou games are the 6, the 7, the 8, the 10.5, the 11 and 15, some because of some characters (as you can see with my profil picture ^^), but i think that the one that i like the most is the 7.

And about the music, i think that the rock and the metal would be the best answer, even though i listen to almost everything as long as it is Touhou or KanColle related. Out of this, it's really the rock and the metal that i listen mostly.

Also, that picture of Flandre is really cute. 3

Thanks you, i also got a Cirno one and Verniy one, or maybe Neptune would be the best here ? :v

neptunia_heart_by_cecmomega-d8cf9sm.thumb.jpg.e698d037321a0b35aa9f9c13608202c9.jpg

Hoho, I have the perfect gif to welcome you with

vdV3spA.gif.8eab2f9ee1c6240b04468d3ee66f2ed2.gif

Welcome to Anime Forums, I hope you have a fabulous time~

He is definitely living the dream here ... Even though i can't really complain myself :x

And thanks !

christmas_fairy_cirno_by_cecmomega-d8cfi0a.thumb.jpg.e2ef9f4b412fa9cb7cf3a868188d5c2d.jpg

destroyer_verniy_by_cecmomega-d8cffy8.thumb.jpg.9180d4916cbada6c6f9108bad4e368a1.jpg

• Like 1

And about the music, i think that the rock and the metal would be the best answer, even though i listen to almost everything as long as it is Touhou or KanColle related. Out of this, it's really the rock and the metal that i listen mostly.

OwO a new comrade!! Have any favourite bands?

OwO a new comrade!! Have any favourite bands?

In the doujin ones, i love FELT, Halozy, GET IN THE RING, C-CLAYS, SOUND HOLIC, UNDEAD CORPORATION, IOSYS, Yuuhei Satellite and IRON ATTACK.

Out of this, it's pretty much the classic like Linkin Park, Skillet, ACDC, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, etc with some unknows like Icon For Hire or SUMO CYCO.

In the doujin ones, i love FELT, Halozy, GET IN THE RING, C-CLAYS, SOUND HOLIC, UNDEAD CORPORATION, IOSYS, Yuuhei Satellite and IRON ATTACK.

Bands I actually recognize! Only one I haven't listened to is GET IN THE RING. I'm a pretty big fan of both SOUND HOLIC and Yuuhei Satellite as well.

So my favorites Touhou games are the 6, the 7, the 8, the 10.5, the 11 and 15, some because of some characters (as you can see with my profil picture ^^), but i think that the one that i like the most is the 7.

Looks like we're pretty similar then. All of my favorites are before 10.5 pretty much (mainly because I only cared about the music and fanart past that point :P). I would say 6 is probably my favorite simply due to the fact that it was the first one I ever played.

Thanks you, i also got a Cirno one and Verniy one, or maybe Neptune would be the best here ? :v

Those look good as well. :) (Probably like Flandre the best out of the group though.)

Also, by chance, have you ever seen the Touhou M-1 Grand Prix series? Being as you know at least as much as I do about Touhou, you would probably enjoy it quite a bit. The whole series is on Youtube, and while most of them have people who have put the entire thing into one episode, there are still a few (I know at least for the first one) you have to watch individually. Here's a link to get started if you're interested: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_M-1_Grand_Prix

Also, by chance, have you ever seen the Touhou M-1 Grand Prix series? Being as you know at least as much as I do about Touhou, you would probably enjoy it quite a bit. The whole series is on Youtube, and while most of them have people who have put the entire thing into one episode, there are still a few (I know at least for the first one) you have to watch individually. Here's a link to get started if you're interested: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_M-1_Grand_Prix

I know some but didn't though it was something that big, i need to watch the entire thing then ^^

I know some but didn't though it was something that big, i need to watch the entire thing then ^^

Well, I haven't even watched the entire thing yet. :P But I do hope you enjoy them. I'm also quite curious on which skits you like the best.

Well, I haven't even watched the entire thing yet. :P But I do hope you enjoy them. I'm also quite curious on which skits you like the best.

I think it would be the Patchouli & Meiling one, i just couldn't stop laughing during the whole thing :')

• Agree 1

I think it would be the Patchouli & Meiling one, i just couldn't stop laughing during the whole thing :')

Yes, that was a great skit. I was sad to see that they didn't advance though. D: Once you get a bit farther, you'll probably like one called MikoMiko Spark. It's near the end of the third grand prix.

Yes, that was a great skit. I was sad to see that they didn't advance though. D: Once you get a bit farther, you'll probably like one called MikoMiko Spark. It's near the end of the third grand prix.

Yeah, i saw it and were like "now, that sounds like some amazing things would be going on in this one".

I hope to see some with Hecatia & Clownpiece soon, i'm sure that i would love it <3

Hello, welcome. :)

For now, until the end of January, i will keep going on my personnal stream every weekend so if you want to come by, feel free to it, i can talk to you easily in english as you can see ^^

This sounds interesting. What time do you normally stream?

I might pop by sometime, though time zones might get in the way. I'm GMT +8 hours.

This sounds interesting. What time do you normally stream?

I might pop by sometime, though time zones might get in the way. I'm GMT +8 hours.

I stream around 2 or 3 PM to 6 or 7 PM for now, even though it will change at the end of January, i will update you on those changes if you want.

Oh and today (Saturday), i won't stream, i will be live only Sunday. I'm on GMT+1 so it would start around 9 or 10 PM for you i think.

Hello everyone, Cecmomega speaking !

I also like to draw and got a deviantart : cecmomega.deviantart.com Btw, my artist name is Erosensei !

I will soon start streaming for a e-sport structure named E-Corp but most games that i will stream are games that came out from Japan like Touhou Project, Kantai Collection or Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Firstly, welcome to the forums loligod

I have never had the pleasure of conversing with a member of Deviantart so this is pretty cood xD.

I was not aware games like those appeared under the E-sports title. Could you explain to me more about this.

See you around and happy hunting.

Firstly, welcome to the forums loligod

Thanks !

I have never had the pleasure of conversing with a member of Deviantart so this is pretty cood xD.

Well, i have some problems that can't let me draw so, i'm kind of stuck for now, even though i got a shitload of works half done

I was not aware games like those appeared under the E-sports title. Could you explain to me more about this.

They don't enter in it but the team i work for needed some streamer, even if the games streamed aren't that well know, so i let them know that i wanted to do it and they told me one week later that it was fine with them. And even so, i don't have limits on the game that i can stream so i can pretty much stream some KanColle one day and then go for some League of Legends another one, i don't have a fixed game actually so i can pretty much cut the stream in two parts for that as well

Touhou Project, Kantai Collection or Hyperdimension Neptunia.

That's pretty much the entire forum in a nutshell, so the community welcomes you!

So you do play Kantai Collection? As far I'm concerned, I was the only active member who plays it (a lot of us seen the anime though).

And looking at a part of your stream I saw, you're much farther than me in it...

Also, nice pictures.

That's pretty much the entire forum in a nutshell, so the community welcomes you!

That was exactly my reaction when i arrived :')

So you do play Kantai Collection? As far I'm concerned, I was the only active member who plays it (a lot of us seen the anime though).

And looking at a part of your stream I saw, you're much farther than me in it...

In realty, i'm not that far, i need to xp a whole lot of shipgirls like Fubuki and Maya for their equipements and capacity (mostly for the AACI) and shitload of destroyers too. And if you were passing by, you could talk with me in english, i wouldn't mind it.

Also, nice pictures.

Thanks you !