Heyo

Originality

Hey, I'm Originality, I usually go by Ori. It's a mostly ironic name because I'm not usually too creative, although I do occasionally like to write. I've been looking for a new forum site for a while since my last one died. I'm not new to anime, but I'm also not the most experienced. I'm not really good with intros, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Agree 1

Welcome to AF, Ori! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Any genres in particular you like to write about?

Also, have any favorite manga?

Well I like fantasy settings and such, but really it's just anything that strikes me.

I've only ever read one manga, One Punch Man, I was pretty excited when it's anime released too.

Welcome to AF Originality! Have fun and enjoy your stay. :)

What is your favorite anime?

I would have to say Code Geass.

I really like Earthbound and Pokemon, if those count. Fire Emblem is pretty cool too. I've been wanting to play Xenoblade but I haven't been able to yet.

i play freeware horror rpgs like mad father, ib, the crooked man

I really like Earthbound and Pokemon, if those count. Fire Emblem is pretty cool too. I've been wanting to play Xenoblade but I haven't been able to yet.

Fire Emblem and Pokemon are my favorites as well. I want to get Xenoblade but my hard drive isn't big enough. :(

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

What's your favorite genre of anime?

Any of them really, I'm a big fan of stories in general, so if it's able to set the mood well I'm down with whatever.

Any of them really, I'm a big fan of stories in general, so if it's able to set the mood well I'm down with whatever.

If you enjoy the stories you should check out NANA its brilliant , also The Twelve Kingdoms and Usagi Drop all have brilliant stories , though Juuni Kokuki is a little older...