Hey there, my fellow anime lovers!

AstralMuffin516

You guys and gals can call me Muffin. My good friend Originality pointed me in the direction of this forum, since the last one we were on died out last year and we were kinda looking for a new one. I've been into anime since I was but a wee lad, and have an ongoing list of anime that I can't wait to discuss with all of you good people. I look forward to getting to know you all. Cheers!

Welcome to AF, Muffin! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

What are your favorite anime?

Also, favorite genre of music?

Currently, my favorite anime list includes(but is not labeled to) RWBY, Soul Eater, Black Rock Shooter, Akame Ga Kill(which I need to finish), and One Punch Man. And as for music, I don't really have a favorite genre, I'll listen to anything so long as it isn't metal, rap, or country.

You guys and gals can call me Muffin. My good friend Originality pointed me in the direction of this forum, since the last one we were on died out last year and we were kinda looking for a new one. I've been into anime since I was but a wee lad, and have an ongoing list of anime that I can't wait to discuss with all of you good people. I look forward to getting to know you all. Cheers!

Hey there! this seems like a cliche question, but what is ur favorite anime?

I don't really have one favorite, but a few of them that I always use to answer that question are Soul Eater, One Piece, and Yu Yu Hakusho.

coool. mine are serial experiments lain, ergo proxy, another, and the kurosagi corpse delivery service