Do you like meat loaf?

Columbus

Do you like meat loaf?

I love meat loaf. Probably one of my favorite things to eat. I like eating it as a loaf. But either way....its great. I don't get to eat it often. But it's great when I get to have it. In fact I had it for lunch today. :)

Edited by Guest

Lol.

I love random thread like this. The only time I have meatloaf is when me and my mom homemade cooks it. I'll still eat it at restraunts but it's rare. Do you put ketchup on yours cause I do.

• Agree 1

Lol.

I love random thread like this. The only time I have meatloaf is when me and my mom homemade cooks it. I'll still eat it at restraunts but it's rare. Do you put ketchup on yours cause I do.

All of the time...even if it already has it. I just add a bit more. For some reason the restaurants in town where I live give small servings. I'm so used to have a huge square of it. I love to have onions and green peppers in mine. xD

All of the time...even if it already has it. I just add a bit more. For some reason the restaurants in town where I live give small servings. I'm so used to have a huge square of it. I love to have onions and green peppers in mine. xD

Onions I agree with....green peppers I have never tried! Although not much of a pepper fan anyways. Now I'm hungry. *goes to make lunch*

• Like 1

LOL.

I love a good random thread. :D

I do enjoy a good meat loaf. I don't make it much though. Meatloaf is one of those things my mom made well growing up and I cannot for the life of me get it the way she makes it. So I just go over to her house for it. xD

Do you guys like it with the cream of mushroom on the top or ketchup? I like both. (y)

Personally, I really love meatloaf, its probably one of my favorite meals.

Do you guys like it with the cream of mushroom on the top or ketchup? I like both. (y)

And yes, I love meatloaf with ketchup on top. Never tried it with cream of mushroom before.

I've never tried meatloaf but I checked it online and it looks like a nopy-nope to me ._. I can't really say anything about the taste, it might actually be good, but I'm not the biggest fan of meat in general so I doubt I'd enjoy it.....(unless it was made by my mum ofc, I only trust her cooking).

• 4 weeks later...