Favourite anime school uniforms?

Optic

True, I guess. But I still feel it's a far more memorable uniform compared to KlK because of the anime, and of course, especially because of Haruhi herself.

Not that I like either of which anyway.

No my friend, female exhibitionists running around in spandex with swords in their hands is something you never forget

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my friend, female exhibitionists running around in spandex with swords in their hands is something you never forget

I'm not so sure about that, I really see this so often, that it isn't particularly memorable anymore. :?

Personally, I prefer the school outfits from Haruhi simply because they actually do stand out well enough that I can recognize them instantly. If you scroll up in this topic, you'd be hard-pressed to find uniforms with a more iconic design. :)

• Agree 1

You see this all the time? You must live in one crazy part of town. But fine, I'll admit that the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was a good anime, and considering she was practically God, I suppose you could say you don't see God in person that often either

Edited by Guest

@existentiallylostdumbell I think one reason why I found the uniform as memorable as I did was because in mainstream media, when a non-anime fan refers to anime in some article or whatnot, Haruhi would always be featured no matter what, and I feel her uniform is very recognizable because of the character. Whether if it's my favorite uniform, however, that's technically another topic altogether, now that I think about it...

• Geano locked this topic