Digimon Fusion; Season 3 Airdates

Digimon_Sommelier

No, not yet. And while we're talking about it, I wonder if Saban Brands still owns the Digimon franchise? If so, double-yoo-tee-eff?!

I think they still do, but Bandai decided to have someone else handle the -tri- movie(s) dubbing, still what "double-tee-eff" are we talking about... oh you've changed it now, ah wtf, ok :D!

It appears that -tri- is on it's way onto DVD and blu-ray later this year, at least in the UK!!

However I doubt we're going to be the trendsetters, it has happened, but only rarely, we usually just sub-licence, from Australia usually, even though the UK distributors boast that the release(s) is due to a deal with a US distributor!

• Optimistic 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've watched all the Digimon Xros Wars English subs (including the sequel). I even wrote two unofficial movie scripts for Xros Wars!

Maybe Saban Brands dropped Fusion as a priority, but I haven't. If Season 3 is a go, then I'll watch it. Until then, I'll keep watching Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters, hoping it doesn't get dubbed over Season 3 of Fusion. That would anger me, no joke! lol

I really love DIGIMON's dubs! Tell me this won't be the end for the Western versions of the series. #Digimon #YoungHuntersDub #FTW

• Geano locked this topic