Akiba Project.... Akiba illusion Art

Wow Akiba! Very nice!

Those are some incredible hd screen savers you have made. I'm currently on my netbook now but when I get on my laptop I'll be sure to download the SAO one. :D

What made you decide to do screen savers? I think it's a very cool idea.

• Like 1

because .... I have seen very few on the web ... I decided to develop the (Akiba project) for all the fans ... the screen models are 1080p 60fps quality ... I recommend that your monitor is 1920 x 1080 resolution ... (I do orders also) ... but ask for donations for the work.

http://animethemestore.jimdo.com/

• Like 1
because .... I have seen very few on the web ... I decided to develop the (Akiba project) for all the fans ... the screen models are 1080p 60fps quality ... I recommend that your monitor is 1920 x 1080 resolution ... (I do orders also) ... but ask for donations for the work.

http://animethemestore.jimdo.com/

I did notice that. That is why I asked because it is hard to find a lot of hd anime screen savers on the net. Such a cool idea. (y)

It's also good to know you do orders. I will keep that in mind. ^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
because .... I have seen very few on the web ... I decided to develop the (Akiba project) for all the fans ... the screen models are 1080p 60fps quality

You have such a good idea @Akiba illusion Art, and your animations really are beautiful. BUT I think you might have an uphill battle, because sadly I think screen-savers these days are dying. :S

I remember when screen-savers used to be VERY popular many years ago, before we had LCD screens. I saw many old CRT computer monitors have burn in because they didn't have a screensaver set.

But nowadays many people just set their screen to turn off to save energy instead of using a screensaver (especially on laptops). And even then, I think people prefer to just set a folder to play a slideshow of images on their Windows lock screen.

I will definitely keep an eye on this project though. If it picks up, then I might put a request in for Hyperdimension Neptunia. ;)

:ram:

Edited by Guest