Who is your favorite manga artist????

Higanbana

• 3 weeks later...

My three personal favourites are Arina Tanemura (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Mistress Fortune, Sakura-Hime: The Legend Of Princess Sakura, Phantom Thief Jeanne), Yuu Watase (Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19th, Ceres: Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yugi, Imadoki!) and Miki Aihara (Honey Hunt, Hot Gimmick, From Five To Nine, Tokyo Boys And Girls) :)

• Agree 1

My three personal favourites are Arina Tanemura (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Mistress Fortune, Sakura-Hime: The Legend Of Princess Sakura, Phantom Thief Jeanne), Yuu Watase (Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19th, Ceres: Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yugi, Imadoki!) and Miki Aihara (Honey Hunt, Hot Gimmick, From Five To Nine, Tokyo Boys And Girls) :)

i actually have not read any of these but i am sure to check it out.

• Like 1

I haven't read as many manga as to have a favourite artist yet. The most memorable style, however, is definately that of Shirow Miwa's Dogs as well as Tite Kubo sensei's Bleach

everyone keep saying how bleach is really good. Personally i am scared of mainstream manga/ anime but i am going to try it out

• Like 1

everyone keep saying how bleach is really good. Personally i am scared of mainstream manga/ anime but i am going to try it out

when I started reading it I didn't know it was mainstream XP It's the first manga I got into and I'm still reading it and I enjoy it a lot.

• Like 2

Tite Kubo's 4 volume debut manga series called Zombie Powder is a definite must-read if you haven't already done so, because despite not being a huge fan of Bleach, I am a huge fan of this particular first series of his :)

I wnated to read it but I still haven't....apparently..... ._. thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1

I really enjoy Yusuke Murata's ridiculous eye for detail and anime-like scenes in his illustrations. Of course that would be One-Punch Man's adaptation. I also really liked the art done by Ito Ogure(more well known as Oh! great) in the Air Gear manga. So much detail in that as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata take you through a mind-numbing cat and mouse chase between two highly intelligent and ruthless individuals while raising questions regarding the morality of death sentence and a host of other issues.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Technically not correct to say, as it's a group, but CLAMP!

To answer this question correctly, I'd have to check which CLAMP series, were animated by which members of the group, and then pick my favourite artist!

Arina Tanemura (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross)

Need to read that at somepoint, bought the first volume, as it was going cheap, and I think I read it, but still have to read the rest!